It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odyssey 5-being stripped Sci-Fi chan today 3-10

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Good Show! from 8am EDT to 4pm.

Odyssey 5, pretty good drama about the Earth being destroyed by mysterious beings.

Good writing, cast, effects. Peter Weller (of Buckaroo Banzai fame) stars.

Sorry to be late in putting this up. Just noticed it. (I blame DST
)

[edit on 10-3-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
very interesting. never heard of this show but i'm a scifi buff. just watched a short clip on youtube and i think i'm gonna have my wife dvr it so i can watch when i get home.

THANKS!

[edit]

i just read reviews and they're saying it wasn't a bad show but it just stops. there was no rushed episode to tie up loose ends. shame. i don't really want to invest time in something that i'll never get closure on. =(

[edit on 10-3-2008 by an0maly33]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

It's worth it. There may have been a couple shows that didn't get broadcast, but I've found them, uh, elsewhere.

Seriously, it's worth it if you can get the full set they did. Things are explained enough and each show is more-or-less self-contained plot leading to the overall show. Note it got an 8.6 on IMdB.

HTH

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
ok cool. i'll give it a shot then.

[edit]

yeah i just noticed you said it was from 8-4. i missed that little marathon but i found the whole season in netflix (probably sans the unaired epsiodes, maybe not though). do you have the unaired episode names/numbers?

[edit on 10-3-2008 by an0maly33]

top topics

join