It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Smoke trail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Last evening, about 6:20, I was out on my motorcycle, and comming from the n/e and headed of to the s/w was a really odd looking smoke trail.
I didnt come out into a clear view until it had mostly passed, I could just see it pass out of sight, but the trail persisted.
Here are a couple of the odd things about it.
1) It was a dark smokey grey and very volumous, I couldnt see what was making it but I was able to see being laid down for a few seconds before it dissapered in the distance, but I could not make out an aircraft or any reflection on one.
2) It sort of zig zagged, and not a regular pattern either, it was kind of random.
3) 15 minutes earlier there were other air craft in the usual flight patterns, and their contrails were pretty short and not persisting.
When I saw the smoke trail there were no other aircraft in the air at all,
thats very odd for around here.

I usually carry my camera with me now but I took to a job site earlier in the day and left it at the shop.

Did anyone else this smoketrail and or what was making it.
The reason I posted here, is that over the last few months there have been reports of "flaming objects" leaving large smoke trails, coming from all over the world.

Im am very certain what I saw was not an ordinary contrail, it was not a "chemtrail" either.

The direction it came from, and the direction it went, there is nothing in either direction.

Very odd indeed.
PS it was over central Cal.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by punkinworks]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Probably just the government poisoning you with chemtrails, nothing to worry about. It's for your own good.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bumr055
Probably just the government poisoning you with chemtrails, nothing to worry about. It's for your own good.

Most ceryainly not a chemtrail or some kind of other spraying operation.

The odd thing was how dense and dark the smoke trail was, and it semed to follow a undescribed path.
Kind of randomly turning right and left.
I have seen a spraying operation in progress twice and it was like neither of them

new topics

join