It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RENDLESHAM & COSFORD AVAILABLE ONLINE FOR ONLY A SHORT TIME

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The word is out that the MoD will be pulling them off the Internet.

Both are at the following address and there are 6 pdf's to download. Click below.

RENDLESHAM AND COSFORD DOWNLOADS

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. I had not looked at these yet. Sounds like the person who filed the FOI request is planning on publishing something and wants Copyright protection. Is that normal in Great Britain???

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
There's an interesting coincidence between the Rendlesham Forrest event and the metallic artefact found by Bob White in 1985. The deputy base commander's statement tells of the UFO hovering in the trees, 'dripping molten metal'. I believe these are his actual words. Surprisingly, there was no recorded follow up of this, which is a bit surprising since it would have given them some hard evidence. In their follow up search, they mooched around looking at broken twigs and scraped tree bark, but didn't look for this vital metallic deposit.
It stuck me that maybe what was observed at Rendlesham might explain what Bob White reportedly picked up following his UFO encounter.
See this for more: Bob White Artefact

WG3

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Its weird the MOD are taking them down. Why after so long??

Bear in mind Halt said it looked like molten metal he didn't say it was metal.

If there was any molten metal it would have been found but that doesn't mean it couldn't have been covered up.

But as you say it is vry interesting that Bob White artefact looks like a metallic deposit. I think Rendlesham was a secrt weapon test so White's deposit could be connected

top topics

join