It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"laws of attraction" and alex jones endgame

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i watched end game, talked to a friend about it, what solutions do we have for the NWO?

none, if awareness is the soluntion please let me explain what i think might be wrong here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How "the law of attraction" works

by our very own Skyfloating

now alex jones makes us realize what is happening in our world RIGHT NOW and has been going on, it's our current world

let me post some quotes from Skyfloatings thread on the subject of the "laws of attraction" and why videos that just make us aware, are a problem

Id put "the law of attraction" this way: You can have everything you believe you already have".

the purpose of visualisation is not to "make something happen", but to experience something as "already happening" and to get into a certain state-of-being, a certain frequency...which then attracts certain beneficial events.

What most people do, however, is use visualisation of dreams out of a state of LACK of those dreams, in other words, in order to "make them happen some day". This is contradictory to the law of attraction though.

Proper visualisation is not used to "make something happen later", but to FEEL the reality of something right now, to familiarize oneself with the overall vibe of a certain reality.

But this is all done in the sense and tense (present tense or past tense) of it already being real, solid, substantial, important, normal, appreciated (rather than needed, wanted, longed for). Basically, one focusses for while (in this manner), and then "lets go of it". "Letting go" not in the sense of loosing interest, but in the sense of no longer requesting or requiring it (afterall, you have to pretend its already real).

now please read his thread for yourself, and watch any nwo movies,

but i think and i have U2Ued Skyfloating to give his opinion

but i think we may have a problem, and "the sheep" aren't seeing it

now this is all dependent on your opinion on the "laws of attraction" of course

but being aware of our present, and past word and realizing we live in it, well unless i misunderstood Skyfloatings post then we have a problem

the feelings you have after learning about NWO subjects also, and the feelings you have about your current world, and your kids

all this stuff rattling around your head about the current world you live in, and no solutions given on how to stop the NWO

no suggestions of ways to vote, ways to stop them, just information

[edit on 9-3-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The U2U I sent to OSSKywatcher earlier:

Im gonna make this very short and precise and from a LOA perspective: Awareness-of-what-is is very important, but it must be followed by an awareness-of-what-is-wanted-instead.

We need both. We need to see the dark side, otherwise we remain ignorant. That should actually be followed by seeing what we want instead. Unfortunately most people get stuck on the bad side.

So you have Alex Jones and hundreds of others promoting the awareness-of-what-is and hundreds of other people (me too) promoting awareness of what is wanted.

Both are needed.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Now, in my opinion, if someone can become aware of the evils of the world without giving in to FEAR, no harm is done (in the "law of attraction" sense).

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
thank you

i know you aren't supposed to post U2U's (now lol)

but please read his thread (Skyfloatings that i posted the link to at the top) IMO we have a problem just receiving information about our current world, our past world, and no solution for the NWO is ever mentioned

they say knowing, and being informed will stop them?

how? are we gonna throw a book at them? dump piles of books and dvd's off of buildings to crush them?

FIGHT FEAR!

we need to get our heads on straight though, i think many of us who find out about conspiracies don't feel safe, don't feel happy, don't feel good about it

spreading awareness for/about the NWO if it's scaring people, is spreading fear (anyone not just alex jones, i realized i mentioned his video earlier so...just to clear that up, when you scare the crap out of your little brother lol you aren't helping)

top topics

join