It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

breaking the Charles Fryer Code

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Is this legit?

Rainbow’s End is seeking your assistance in breaking the Charles Fryer Code.

The Rev Dr Charles Fryer, an Anglican Clergyman, passed to spirit in August 2005 and his friend and colleague, Canon Michael Perry, is seeking to carry out a promise made to him in 1987, regrettably without too much success.

Can you help? Are you a Medium or a developing Medium? Do you want to take part in a scientific experiment?

In 1987 Charles recorded directly onto an audio tape, an 8 line piece of poetry with the opening words being “My eyes have been awakened”. It is in rhyme and metre and its subject can be easily visualised and appears in two words in its second line.

The tape has been held since 1987 by Canon Perry, who will, in due course, open it in the presence of Professor David Fontana and members of the Survival Research Committee of the Society for Psychical Research, who will then check it against the information from you. The tape has remained sealed since the day Charles recorded it and it was his intention, after passing from this life, to try and communicate it through a sensitive. Are you that sensitive?

Can I ask that if you do receive any poetry, or any visual imagery when attempting to make your link with the Reverend Fryer, that you will forward it, either by email on [email protected] or by post to: Minister Doris Smith, 8 Askrigg Street, Darlington, Co Durham, DL1 2EZ

The collection of information will cease on 31 August 2008 so please ensure you get yours to Doris before that date.

www.arthurfindlaycollege.org...

I'm going to meditate on this one...I'm always good tah go to break a code!

join