It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Marine Requiting Center Bombers…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Let me say this, my friends. What you have done was wrong. Why do I call you my friends? I say these words because if you have done what you had done because of the way that you were treated by our government and the military during your service then a part of me would completely understand why you did what you did. But that still does not make it right. Far worse my friends, it makes what you have done much more wrong.

Ammo Can Destructive Devices are not anything new. They are standard operating procedure and listed in the Marine Corps infantry and sergeant manuals. Obviously, your group knows this.

But in my opinion the Marine Corps is not the guilty party here. No. The Marine Corps, like the Army, the Navy, and every other branch of our National Defense, only does what it feels that it has to do. If you think that you were wronged by our government during service in Iraq or Afghanistan then you have forgotten history my friends. I am sure that you were wronged in Iraq and Afghanistan my friends, but the draftees in Vietnam had it much worse. The soldiers and Marines during World War Two had it much worse as well. War is hell, period. Every military in history has wronged its soldiers or citizens in one way or another. This is the nature of war and politics.

The real enemy of soldiers and citizens is not the government or the military as a whole. No. The real enemy of all peoples is the crime and corruption perpetrated by individuals within the greater whole. The real enemy of all peoples is when individuals in government chose to do what is wrong instead of what is right. These people are not the majority my friends. Instead, they are surprisingly few in number given the greater whole. In this fact you can take hope and gain the guidance for a fight that is better served than one of crime and evil deeds.

When you destroy as you have done then you are becoming the enemy. Crime, my friends, will always lead to corruption, not glory and good. Using the tactics of your enemy transforms you into a reflection of the very thing that you are fighting. Many say this is not a bad thing because they use the ends to justify their means. But don’t be fooled my friends, the means will always become the end. For in any moment in time the means are the ends. Evil begets evil and the means continue down the darkened path until the ends that you aimed for in the beginning must constantly be lowered. First, you do what you do for seemingly good reasons, but sooner than you think, you are justifying evil deeds simply to survive. You will never achieve that good that you hoped for. Instead, only pain and suffering will you have caused to yourselves and others.

Look at Iraq. Iraq is a hopeless pit of despair for anything good and just. Is that what you want America to become? The Bible says, “Beware to those who do evil in the hope that some good may come from it.” Good does not follow evil deeds my friends, only evil follows evil deeds. The deeds that you have done will only hasten Americas fall, it will not prevent it in the least.

But there are things that can help America. Things to be proud of. Things that are to be commended and not condemned. You can use your motivations to fight for good by doing good and exposing evil wherever you find it. Look for those who are corrupt and expose them. Look for fraud and deceit and correct them. How do you do this? I will tell you.

Look locally first. Contact the reporters for you local paper and your local radio stations. See if any of them are trying to undercover some crime or corruption in your local area. If they are, then they can guide you in attempting to help them without breaking the law. If not, then contact your local private investigators and see if any of them are working on cases in which you can support them. After that, then you would get involved with your local law enforcement and find the detectives and local cops who are fighting the good fight.

I do not mean that you should do these things in the hap hazard way that many volunteers do. Instead, you should do these things in a professional manner categorizing the people involved and the crime and corruption uncovered. Keep notes and files on everyone that you contact or investigate. Borrow video cameras and keep digital video archive of conversations that you have with public officials. Even some local neighborhood watches are highly organized and worth involvement.

In time, you will develop a network of people who feel just like you do and who are struggling to fight the good fight and not way of the enemy. You will become a better person and not worse. You will help people instead of hurting them.

Take care my friends, and turn back from evil now and help us fight the good fight within the law. We need everyone that we can to help us.

join