It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peres: Israel wont attack Iran alone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Peres: Israel wont attack Iran alone

www.jpost.com

When asked if Israel would on its own to prevent Iran from going nuclear, the president responded with an emphatic, "not a chance."

"We are not so hasty that we will increase the Iranian threat against Israel," Peres said. "We are talking about a world problem. It is a fact that Iran possesses long-range missiles, which make it not just a problem for Israel."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod-Edit for spelling/title correction.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well If Iran does get attacked i wonder how many countries will be standing behind israel.NO doubt US will be the first one to support israel!

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

OOps Mods please adjust the title according to the article.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by Attari]

[edit on 8-3-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think this tends to further demonstrate that there will not be a war with Iran. Israel is the only one who should be worried about Iran, and if they won't do it without help, who will do it?

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
I think this tends to further demonstrate that there will not be a war with Iran. Israel is the only one who should be worried about Iran, and if they won't do it without help, who will do it?

Israel obviously can't do it without help!They will automatically open war or 3 fronts palestine,hezbollah,iran.It will be too much for israel to hack.

I think they will do it with the help of the US.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Attari

The point I'm trying to make is that the U.S. has already demonstrated an unwillingness to attack Iran. If they know an attack against Iran is futile now, I think they would certainly know it when they had to snatch Israel's cookies out of the fire.

top topics

join