It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communicating with ET's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I felt compelled to share with you what I have been up to lately.

For starters, I want to say that I was compelled by UFO's and aliens in particular since a young age. However, I really was afraid from alien documentaries and such. It all started when I made the decision to learn as much I can about aliens in an attempt to get rid of my unfounded fear of abduction because as we all know, people fear the unknown.

Fast forward 4 months, I can honestly say that I don't feel the same fear as I did and now am actively trying to contact them. I have watched, read, and listened to a wealth of (dis)information on the subject and have come to 2 basic conclusions about ET's.

1.Whenever you see a UFO or an alien the first question you should ask yourself is this: Is it an Alien/craft from outer space or is it man-made, here on earth. I firmly believe that the military has back engineered these crafts and that most UFO sightings could potentially be operated by men. I also believe that there is an ongoing program at Dulce (and/or possibly other underground bases) that are mass engineering gray hybrids. Why? Well IMO this will be used for the staged alien invasion, but that's another topic. The point I am getting to is that I trust that most if not all LEGIT aliens do no abduct against your will. The hybrids serve this purpose, and I am sure they are used to instill fear by abductions and such.

2. Due to their advanced evolution, they operate on a spiritual plain much more than in the physical. That explains why they usually do not speak with their mouth but rather with their minds.

So that said, I have been looking for ways to establish a legitimate contact between myself and an ET. Before I go on, I want to add that I have lately been fascinated by astral projection and I do think that getting better at it will help when it comes to communicating with ETs.

Okay, so since ETs operate spiritually, it is obvious that all attempts should be done mentally. So here is what I do: before going to sleep, usually around midnight, I close my eyes and focus my brain. I start visualizing the earth and start saying mentally "Willing to communicate, please reply, want to establish a conversation" etc... I then focus with my mind and I go from an Earth view all the way to where I live this is so that IF someone picks up my thoughts, they know where I am.

I have been doing this for a month, on and off. Have I gotten any results? Nope, none yet. Although I live in the suburbs, I still think that its far to crowded for them to approach my house anyway. There is only this one thing that happened. This last week I have had a dream play out the exact same way twice.

Briefly, the dream goes like this: I am in the fields with someone I know, it's at night and I am looking up. I see two bell-shaped UFO's swirling around each other. I keep telling my friend "Look, what are they doing?" At that point, one of the craft approaches and stays above me. Everything goes white afterwards. That's the dream, I don't see any aliens or anything.

Now this could just be a random dream, some figment of my imagination surely. Yet, I don't know, this one felt different. I have read a few places that a lot entities communicate through your dreams; Could this be it?

I am not ready to give up what I am doing, even if it is pointless, you just never know.

Thanks for reading so far.
All comments appreciated

[edit on 8-3-2008 by vegno]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I wish you the best in contact, but don't let it effect your life. You still have to live. Dreams are funny, i have da-javu's that come regularly and then something segnificant in my life will happen. I have also had "da-javu's where i know i have dreamt it before and then freak people out around me by saying what they are thinking cause that's what they were going to say next. It only last a min or 2 but i don't let it get in the way i live or think. There is alot to us humans and this planet that we have barley scratched the surface.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I have witnessed (in my opinion)over the past few years as our brave men and women of the black op's became more adapt to piloting the craft that are often mistaken as UFO's. It was a quick lesson for them as the training to learn to fly these magnificent machines would ordinarily take years to master. We have not had the luxury. It has been a difficult road for them yet they are now as adept as they can be for the coming clash, and global calamities. People think that Bush has made enemies of the World, well it goes much further than that. We have not lived up to our obligations and agreements and now the time has come to pay the piper. I would suggest that you simply chop wood and carry water. Do what you can to raise your individual consciousness through meditation and forget contacting the aliens for now. If you are alive you already are in contact on some level. Leave it at that for now, be patient and work on your self, and forget the aliens contacting you. If there was a saying attached to the Aliens it would be :

"Don't contact Us, we'll contact You"

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vegno

Hi there vegno,
As the post below your's said (so sorry forgotyour name - goldfish brain that I am)
... don't forget to live an everyday life too ... speaking from personal experience this is very important.

Anyhoo, thought you might like to take a look at this thread;
The ET-Contact Manual by 'Skyfloating' ...

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread319359/pg1

We had a great time contributing and you'll find some brilliant (and not so brilliant) methods to communicate with.

Also here are the links to my 2 threads about my own contact/abduction experience.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread311953/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread312817/pg1

Enjoy but remember the old saying ... 'be careful what you wish for' !!!

Woody

[edit on 8-3-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vegno

This is how I have intiated contact with them as well. I have not seen them face to face yet, but after many months of meditation and calling out within my mind and focusing my thought, I have had numerous encounters with crafts. Sometimes they have signaled me with a series of flashes, exactly as I had asked them to. I am unsure of who they are at this point, but I am quite sure they have the ability to read my thoughts, particularly when I project them outward through visualization. It is my feeling that focused consciousness is MUCH more powerful than most are aware, and with enough practice, it can can pierce not only into the farthest fabric of space, but through the dimensional boundaries as well.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the input.

Woodwytch, did you ever hear from Khya after her little procedure on you? You see, I have almost overcome that fear I had but I always have this doubt that if they indeed did show up in my room, that I would not handle it as calmly as you did. But you see, I don't understand when people say "be careful what you wish for". Taking your experience as an example, are not grateful for seeing what you did? I would not call it an abduction by any means since nothing was forced upon you, was it?
It is not as though I am meddling with something that has grave consequences. In fact my only fear is that these thoughts I emit are picked up by a not so friendly ET. I have always wondered if the genetically engineered hybrids have the same capabilities as the real greys when it comes to telepathy.

DimensionalDetective, do you live in a dense population area? Did the sightings happen in rather secluded areas? I have not yet seen any UFO's or ETs while I am awake. Like I mentioned in the original post, I live very close to a city, and the population is very dense. I assume even if they did pick up on my thoughts they would not approach with a craft because it is too populated.

I've also wondered why in most cases it is greys or grey-family aliens that are described in most contact/abduction scenarios. How come we never hear of Nords or Pleaidians contacts on a regular basis?

One last thing, I keep asking myself, okay...so a grey looking humanoid shows up, how will I know if its a hybrid or a real one? To run away or approach and greet? Theres so much data missing that I feel the answer to this question will be very hard to find.

Maybe one day...

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vegno

I live in a desert area. But I have seen them in city area as well. Most of the time I see them, they are exceptionally high in the atmosphere, and much of the time they are only there for a few seconds tops. They flash in and flash out. They are also semi-translucent / materialized much of the time-like they are skirting in and out of our dimensional reality.

I have noticed that the more people that focus at once at this (group consciousness) together, the more dramatic the results sometimes become.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vegno

Hi again vegno, to answer your questions ...

'Did I ever hear from Khya again after the procedure'? ... All the time my friend, all the time. Usually just observing.

'Don't know if you'd handle it as calmly as I did'! ...
Trust me if someone had asked me before the experience how I'd deal with it, calm would have been the last word that came to my mind. It's one of those things I suppose that you don't know how you'll be until it happens.

'Be careful what you wish for'! ... What I meant by this is that whilst Khya was a benign entity but I believe there are some less so that visit/abduct ... others haven't been so lucky.

I consider myself honoured to have met Khya ... it was a wonderful experience.

I agree ... it doesn't feel right to call it abduction because I was not taken by force and I was returned instantly when my young son needed my help. It annoys me when there is no suitable word to use and that was one that I knew people would understand more readily.

If you have any questions feel free to ask ... I'm no an expert by any means but experience probably counts for something.

Woody

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Read the OP's first post, didn't read the whole thread yet.

From what I have read, you have your head on your shoulders... and that's good. You have already come to terms with significant concepts like the Dulce bases (there are MANY deep underground bases, one in my state as well). You have already weighed the possibility of good E.T.'s and 'fake' (engineered) species... you have already reached the concept that E.T.'s can exist in seperate dimensions (absolutely).

I don't know what else I can add. In case nobody has mentioned, opening yourself up to unknown entities IS dangerous... but you seem to be asking for specific contact. Your intent seems good.

I do not think that our mental thoughts act like beacons though. If there are higher benevolent E.T.'s they are most likely receptive to our entire aura, our entire conscious state, our souls history... things that we don't think about in this dimension because we can't read those things like a book. But I suppose that you could in the astral or ethereal realms.

If you practice Astral projection you are going to see things... and meet entitites. Conscious entities. It will be hard to think of things as 'aliens' but just lifeforms existing in the other realms.

Good luck to you, I am still reluctant to ask for contact. I feel the benevolent consciousness observing the planet will contact us individually as we start to awaken. It seems, through your efforts, that you are taking steps to awaken and are seeking out this higher consciousness. This could be a very good thing for you. Lots of us have started down the same path at one time and now we are very different people.

P.S. There is no such thing as 'just a dream'. I have had hyper-real dreams involving UFO's and Nuclear blasts. These kind of dreams are pulled out of the collective consciousness because all of us are thinking about it.

Cya.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Thanks for the kind words, NewWorldOver. I love reading your posts and appreciate your input, you always seem to say things that I agree with
I would like to ask you a few questions regarding AP and OOB but unfortunately I don't have enough posts to send U2U's yet...

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hi Vegno,
Not too long ago, I would have written this all off as crazy, but things have definitely changed. So here I am going to share with you some knowledge that has been shared with me:
The alien grays are spiritually retarded and malevolent beings. They are not here to save us, they're here abducting people, and infiltrating governments. They're setting the stage for an invasion, and I would steer clear of any contact with them. They will deceive you, and trick you, and lead you astray.
I pass this on not to scare you, but to inform you.

Do some research into people's abduction experiences, and you'll see what the grays are really about. Flesh with no soul.
Which is good also, because "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

new topics

top topics

join