It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posts since last visit.

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Is there a facility on here where you can click on all unread posts since your last visit?

I use this on a couple of other forums and find it invaluable, ensures that i don't miss out on interesting posts.

I appreciate that ATS generates a large amount of posts in a short space of time, but i don't mind taking the time to read them if given the opportunity.

Apologies if this option already exists, but if it does, could someone direct me in the right direction please.

ATS is a big place yanno!

CX.

[edit on 8/3/08 by CX]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I'm sure SO will clarify this, but I think that trying to serve up that kind of information to such a large number of users on a personal basis with the kind of traffic we have would cause a server meltdown.

It may work on boards with a couple of hundred or thousand hits a month, but ATS is serving info to over 1 million uniques a month now, and thats an awful lot of traffic.

MyATS is your friend though, because it sorts the last 50 topics out that you have posted in (and thus automatically subscribed to)/subscribed to in order of the last one thats had any contribution to it within the past 30 days.

Its not quite as handy as a "personal" option, but it works for me

Don't forget the handy-dandy Search box up in the top right hand side as well. Put your user name in and all your "sins" will come back to you

new topics

join