It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do I put this? Which forum? Mods?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Sorry to do this I just didn't wanna feel dumb by posting this in the wrong place but I have a question and I'm not exactly sure into which forum to post it? Could someone please read this and put it into it's proper place ... maybe with a new title that would fit for that forum and question? I'd appreciate a lot. Please? And, hopefully "Thank you" in adance. Okay here goes:

With all of the talk of the NWO or Builderburg or what have you trying to form a One World government ... and the all of the religious mythology about an Anti-Christ figure ruling the world. And about ruling ten kingdoms ... now theres all of this European Union leading to a North American Union, African Union, Asian Union ... Is it possible or even probable that whoever "They" are ... that it's a bunch of religious nuts trying to bring this ... or something like it into effect and we're watching this take place right before our eyes?

If so, which other possible Unions/Kingdoms would they need to effect?
Once a Union is established would it already under their control?
Which possible religions have stories of world domination and do they mirror this scenario? To be honest I'm not very religious and I got mosta my info. from that Left Behind movie trilogy. But it really got me thinking about this whole thing and if some cult could actually be trying to pull this off? Or preparing us for something else? Maybe preparing us for a global kingdom ... one King ... but 7... 10 Kings? I read a fiction story kinda like that once and it wasn't pretty to live there. It took a global nasty War to get there and only the elite still lived like even those on welfare here. Total police state. Shoot at will. No dissent.

The whole idea seems crazy to me. Someone help me out with alla this? I'm not even sure if this is a religious question, an NWO question, or what.

Thanks for any input.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
You've got a real 'Heinz 57' there my friend.

There are a number of topics, that you've brought up that could be simplified into seperate threads.

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I guess a very simplified version of my questions would be: Is the "NWO" trying to bring the anti-christ/end times whatever by creating these ten kingdoms/unions?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Please repost this in either SkunkWorks or General Conspiracies for a discussion reactive to your original post, SpookshowJon.

I'll give you the choice of two instead of all...

Thank You.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join