It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Again! Another Snowstorm ensuing around the Great Lakes area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Oh No...oh No...Here we go nowwww
Crazy, but thats how it goes...

Time to batten down the hatches again.

We just finished diggin/plowing and scraping our way out of this mess...and what does Mother Nature do?

She's sitting on her nice warm and comfortable resort in the sky, clapping away at her personal Cabana boys.

She looked down at us, with a half-cocked eyebrow and smirk on her face, and said:

I ain't done with you yet....MUA HAAAA HAAA...

Then with a quick snap of her fingers, head jigging from side to side, and a 'you go girl' attitude, she told the surrounding clouds to 'give it up' to the audience below, because we asked for an 'encore'.

The hELL we did?!?!?

Don't get me wrong...I love Mother Nature, but sometimes, she can be a trouble maker. Yup Yup. She know's how to stir things up.

South of us Ontarians, poor ol Buffalo New York is gonna start pointing the finger at us. "You did this to us...look at the shame you brought on us all!!" lololol Righttttttttttttt.

That's ok Buffalo, we are taking the brunt of Mother Nature's mishap up here for ya...(I love New Yorkers, don't get me wrong)

In a few hours from now, and on into the night, the streets will have again filled up with that icy, slushy, crappy, goodness, and will be 'just my luck', to find that one stinkin patch of ice (hidden under the flakes) whereby my feet will go airborn, and I'll land hard on my arse again.

Some nutbar will undoubtedly look over his balcony to see what all the screaming is about, and see me with teeth clenched and shaking my fist into the sky.

Mother Nature? I got yer number!!!!

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Don't fool with Mother Nature (lightning crash)

Boy does weather ever represent how a womans mind works, huh? Always going from one extreme to the other!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Ben? You're a nutbar..lololololol luv ya!

psst...don't look out yer window...

She's right THERE!!!...

Ha ha.. made ya look!

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm looking out my patio door at snow piling back up...

We JUST finished removing the last of the snow from the last snowfall from the walkway to the garage.... I haven't seen the inside of my garage in MONTHS!!

30-40 cm...*sob*

A few weeks ago during one of the snowfalls here, someone slid into the back of our truck and smashed the back end in and then very kindly drove away!! We just got it back last week (after the $1000 deductible payment), and now I don't want to go to sleep in case it happens again! This time I'll catch their license plate!!

Michelle

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129

There it is...

Stinks eh?

~Ducky~

new topics

top topics

join