It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7th generation and America's forgotten Responsibility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I wanted to share a couple videos with you here on ATS. I have seen many threads that speak of the native American ways and prophecies.
While we all talk about our rights, we seem to over look our Responsibility to our children and the comming generations.
Have we truely lost our way?

Threwout my family I have a small % of cherrokee within my family tree.
And have always felt this deep connection to this earth.
With the way things are I have a very hard time keeping in touch with her.
Yet I always find some time to get in touch with her.. By working on my garden. Or going out into the forest to just reflect upon my life.
Im not some tree hugging hippy, so dont get me wrong here. But the leaders of this country are all corporations. Not one single spirit, But a mass of Con-men.. Fake prophets, and religious lies..

I feel these videos will help explain many of my veiws. And there are many great threads that talk about this.. However I felt posting these video under a new thread would somehow get the message out..
As this message is an important one..

And does not proclaim when and where it will end.. Doomsayers and naysayers alike please watch these videos.. And get an understanding of the way things where.. And how things are now..

Sertinly it will open your eyes, and help you understand your Responsibility as a child of this earth.

I wanted to add a keyword to research. Graham Hancock
Im still looking into more about Grahan, so I will add more later on today when I find out more..
If anyone else has some keywords to share.. I would be happy to know more names to research..

Ive found Google is much like divination, and having the correct key words can lead to some very enlightening information..
The times are upon us.. Where we have knowledge at the tips of our fingers.. How long will this information last?

Is the internet much like the old days of the Great Library of Alexandria.
We all know what happened to that.. Thus I suggest that we are getting ready to repeat history once agin.

[edit on 7-3-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Did you know that at one time, man could drink from any river within the USA safely? And he did this often! Man could drink from the rivers that flowed threw this one great nation not but a few 100 years ago?

I dont ever suggest you go to any river now and try to drink from it..
I wouldnt even wash my clothes in the river these days.

Why is it that white men here have forgotten the ever important responsibility we have to this country?

Why have we let them do this to our lands, our waters, and in turn our people.
Sure native Americans have been bought and paided for. Land use to be sacard.. But with money like they have now its land smand!

I hope for the sake of other worlds that man does not taint its waters, and lands with his disrespect of our great Grandfather Knokachila!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well this is one of my older threads that didn't see much action.. So I thought I would give this a little bump here to see if there was anyone else out with something to add to this thread.

It just seems that when I speak of things that are a bit touchy I don't get much thought from others when I strike a deep cord.

We are moving into the 8th generation now.. And our Responsibility to this country is lacking very much.
Don't get me wrong.. I do not think its our place to "save" the Earth.
The Earth is just fine.

But I do feel mankind could do a better job when it comes to having more respect to our great mother Earth.
However.. the old ways die fast.. While other old orders are being sought out and programed into our very minds.

Many of us have forgotten.. And many of us still do our best to remind those who forgot what we have to do.

join