It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

out there tv

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
hello all new here great site .and hope im posting in the right spot . if not sorry about that
so anybody hear of a news show called out there tv i have been picking it up on sun mornings on public access tv

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by slickblackcoupe

No, I haven't. Where do you live and what channel is this on?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
im in the chicago area and it comes on channel 18 here i dont know where there from but they have a website

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I used to, as in about 6 months ago, go to there website and watch out there tv for free. Than they changed it to a pay to view thing and I lost interest. They used to post there shows to google video but when it went to pay to see they took the shows down off google.

The show was full of things I never heard on mainstream media and it was good to listen to.

Edit to ad: They were broadcasting the show from las vegas nevada.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by WorldShadow]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
ok there on tv here in chicago pretty good show . was just wondering what u pepole thought of it if u have seen it

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I watched for several months; diligently... then it became payperview on the net...

Most of what they covered in their news segment I was already hip to because of ATS. Sometimes their interviews were really on point... but many times you can find the interview segments on the net by searching for their guest speaker's name.

You can find some episodes via torrentz.

I personally feel like the mucci's sold out... they took a public service message and turned it to profit.... at the least they should show back episodes again on youtube/google video/LITV

Sri Oracle

top topics

join