It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

one good reason why a UFO can not land at the White House?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
president Bush cannot speak for the whole world!

no wonder they are working towards NWO..

see this link

ie.youtube.com...

sorry if this has been done before

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm sure they will land on a place where intelligence is located.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by abovetech

yes but which country would they land in?

maybe they will land in jerusalem but most definitely the middle east as they have been fighting for thousands of years and still do now!!

the middle east is in need of some spectacular event like that!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
They don't appear to be interested in large obvious contact, either because they want to avoid it, or because they just don't care.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

i would have to agree and im leaning more tward, if they do in fact exist, they just dont care.

the length of time they have been reported and sighted, it would be logical that they would have made large scale "contact" by now.

its my belif that outside of the fact that there is life here they have no other intrest in us. but thats just my view on things...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i think they do want to make contact but no one can speak for the whole world.

what if they went to the biggest population in the world china?

would the chinese speak for all of us!!

yeh they might and not tell the rest of us , they are a secretive nation are they not?

what do you think?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

well another theory is that they have been in contact with most of the world's super powers already and have been in contact for years!

this theory also includes that the super powers have also been given an ultimatum to come clean about extra terrestrial life or the E T's will do it thems selves in the near future!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
i would have to agree and im leaning more tward, if they do in fact exist, they just dont care.

Yes, if they exist, whatever they are (aliens, time travelers, physical manifestations of our collective unconscious, something else), they don't seem to even be aware of our political systems, or place any importance on them. Their flights seem to be almost random, along with any abductions. It's not even that they're purposely trying to avoid Washington, D.C. It's more like Washington is just another random spot, and the UFOs are simply no more likely to land there as in a farmer's field in Missouri. It's just all random chance. It doesn't matter to them.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

that statement is the exact reason i think they dont care

if they honestly wanted to make contact i for one dont think they would care to much what the "powers that be" would think about it..

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
well another theory is that they have been in contact with most of the world's super powers already and have been in contact for years!

this theory also includes that the super powers have also been given an ultimatum to come clean about extra terrestrial life or the E T's will do it thems selves in the near future!

It's an interesting theory that is unfortunately not backed up by any good information. One would think that such contact would generate tons of paperwork and thousands of people would necessarily have to be involved with it. No matter how super secret it might be classified, at least some small bit of the information would probably leak. Because it's not just about some national security thing like the locations of nuclear submarines, it's about a fundamental philosophical and religious thing. Somebody somewhere involved with it would probably leak the information, anonymously if necessary, and enough of it to be verified as true. But that obviously hasn't happened.

I suspect if there has been any contact, it's been very small, mostly random, not official, and possibly even senseless. That is, the contact was not anything that we clearly understand as trade or an exchange of anything. Like a ghost shouting in your ear. Senseless to the point where you're not exactly sure what happened. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

I know what your saying nohup..

well that theory is a supposed leaked theory from within highly classified areas of the us government, i wish i could remember where i gained this info but it was a long time ago and it has been playing on my mind, hence my post!

but like with everything else on this site its hard not to beleive any outlandish theories any more, suppose we just have to keep an open mind and continue to wait>>

unless any other ats folk can come with any sources to this subject.

MM

new topics

top topics

join