It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial visitor in Russian province

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Research of the clothes alien Aleshenka (found in the Ural region) was wrapped in, revealed that this creature has nothing in common with human being, it is an alien, Moscow expert on UFOs Vadim Chernobrov said in interview to Chelyabinsk media. This sensation goes back to 1996 to village Kaolinovy near the provincial town of Kyshtym in Chelyabinsk region. On August 13, 1996 pensioner Tamara Vasilievna Prosvirina went to the village cemetery. Poor old lady suffered from psychiatric disease, and her perception of the surrounding world was weird. She used to gather flowers from the graves and decorated her room with these flowers almost every day. In the evening the woman had supper and went to bed. Suddenly strange "voice" aroused in her brain. It requested Tamara Vasilievna to go to the cemetery again. The lady got dressed, took her torch and went out. Huge eyes were staring at her out of the closest grave mound. The pensioner approached the grave and saw a strange creature about 25 centimeters in height. This was not a human being.

Tiny onion-shaped head looked like it was composed of five petals. The little creature had no ears, huge slanting catlike eyes occupied the biggest part of its face. The creature could not talk, but it started whistling quietly to attract the lady"s attention. Probably in this manner the alien was communicating in its planet

Article
pravda.us...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
wasn't a creature or mummy like that found down in chili a few years ago?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I belive the case your talking about was the litlle creature that was like 6 in. tall. It was supposed to be alive for a period of time then died. This pics are on the Cyripto Forum.
link: www.rense.com...

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I wouldn't give the site too much credit, folks. First of all, the grammar on that site ain't worth ****. They can't spell if their lives depended on it.

They spelt "ninth" wrong...nineth? Wtf is that?

The grammar on this page is horrible too, look at this quote from that article:

"Long fingers had small sharp claws. No genitals revealing creature"s sex."

OK, look at the word 'creature's' There are two apostrophes...right..thats nice..and look, heres another one:

"The lady was gave Aleshenka some milk and water with a tea-spoon."

The lady was gave? Nice, these people have the writing skills of a ten-year-old. Real credible, huh?

The next reason this site isn't credible:

The headlines on the side and top's of the pages.

"Russia conquered Mars 30 years ago"

"A girl with X-Ray vision"

"Da Vinci: An Angel of the AntiChrist"

Oh, wait, they even spelt Vinci wrong..Vinchi? Yeah..

Folks..this site is bull****.

I don't think there is any credibility to this site at all...

Damn Russians...(no offense Russian/Sector)

-wD

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
WeBDeviL... it's a russian site. they probably just use some piss poor translator to get it to english. i believe it is actually a credible site... and the girl with x-ray vision has been reported on by yahoo, msn and i think cnn. maybe that'll help you think of this as a more credible site.

HumptyDumpty... thanks for the link. that's what i was thinking of exactly.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'm going with "nyet..." on this one....

especially considering the source, but moreso because it just doesn't ring "right"

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I used to hear stories about these "little people" told all the time by the village elders.

When I come to think of it, I think that the little people these elders were talking about were these little alien beings.

I was told that they live in the ground, and that is where they come from.

I also heard and used to hear about stories of fireballs in the community. These paranormal phenomena could have had something to do with alien beings as well.

I believe that these little beings are real and true.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Pravda is a tabloid. I'd believe the Weekly World News before I believed Pravda.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Pravda's ok.
Certainly no worse than the NY Times propaganda rag, et al. The grammar and spelling of the Russian - plus the accuracy of reporting - is what's important. The English is better than the instructions in our Chinese-made products, da?

I think running over the poor old sick woman with two vehicles was sad. One should have been adequate. And kinda sick that the aliens, after pretending to care for their dead compatriot out of kindness and loyalty, simply wanted to auction the Aleshenka mummy for profit! Horrors!

I wonder. Did anyone return to the cemetary and search any new graves for bodies with blown-out rib cages? That's where the trail may lead. Has anyone done a search in Russian news for strange egg discoveries?

Now there are three instances:

1. Santiago, Chile
  2. Salinas, Puerto Rico Link
  3. "Aleshenko" in Kaolinovsky, Russia Link

Cool stuff. The more you look ... the more you find.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Agreed.Although these tabloids are often spinning fiction,they also do at times do legitimate investigations.The key on some of these stories is backing them up with additional data,from other nearby agencies,as well as the names/locations given.

Our news stations(CNN,Fox,etc.)spin just as much nonsense and disinformation,or only report what they think we NEED to hear(which is usually regulated by Big Brother),so I think it's good to have a blend of the two and keep an open mind.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogueOne
Pravda's ok.
Certainly no worse than the NY Times propaganda rag, et al. The grammar and spelling of the Russian - plus the accuracy of reporting - is what's important. The English is better than the instructions in our Chinese-made products, da?

I think running over the poor old sick woman with two vehicles was sad. One should have been adequate. And kinda sick that the aliens, after pretending to care for their dead compatriot out of kindness and loyalty, simply wanted to auction the Aleshenka mummy for profit! Horrors!

I wonder. Did anyone return to the cemetary and search any new graves for bodies with blown-out rib cages? That's where the trail may lead. Has anyone done a search in Russian news for strange egg discoveries?

Now there are three instances:

1. Santiago, Chile
  2. Salinas, Puerto Rico Link
  3. "Aleshenko" in Kaolinovsky, Russia Link

Cool stuff. The more you look ... the more you find.

Uhmmm.. Best early post from a newbie I have seen for ages! (appy poly logies if you arent a newbie but I dont recognise you and it says you only have 200points so far).

I hope you stay!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

join