It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cremation of care.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Alex Jones went under cover at Bohemian Grove and secretly filmed some of the worlds most powerful people view a play called Cremation of Care. A play where a child effigy is burned while the audio of a screaming child is played over the pa system. A satanistic ritual to be sure. Go ahead and deny it at face value. It is not the point I want to make. It can't be true anyway right... Right.

However here are the indisputable facts. Corporations are granted the same "rights" as a person. In fact the law that freed black people has been used more times in defining corporate rights than human rights. Indeed 135 cases of 150 heard by the supreme court on the 14 amendment were on corporate cases. Only 15 cases were brought to the supreme court on behalf of black people! Go figure.

Why would someone create a corporation. The idea is protection. A corporation has the "human" rights to exist and own property. But since the corporation is not really a "human" they(it) has no morals, responsibility, ethics, conscience, or even a grandmother to slap it on the back of its head when it screws up. A corporation cannot be arrested, put in jail or punched in the nose when it kills or maims much less violate someone's rights. Shareholders have a right to the profits of the corporation without any of the risk. It doesn't matter if one person owns the entire stock of a corporation. He has no risk except for his share value.

A corporation can only be held accountable in dollars. If a corporation kills your mother it can only pay damages. As long as the damages are less than the net profit, everyone is happy. Except of course... Your mother(she's dead). Yes I know there are laws to go after negligent corporate officers. It almost never happens. If you watch the news, you know it is true. Hell Exxon still has not paid for the Valdese spill. Anyone want to question if Exxon is guilty? There is case after case where pharmaceuticals are sold to millions of people when they know it is dangerous or ineffective. But it is ok if we kill 1000 people and damage heart valves or kidneys of another 10,000 as long as we sell 14 billion and the liability is only 1 billion. Heck that's 13 billion. That's real money! The P&E percentage on that is killer(pun intended). Everyone gets a bonus. Everyones stock goes up. As far as the sick and dead people go, they need to buy caskets, and kidney transplants, wheelchairs, hospice etc. KAaaChingggg! Thats another few Billion. Hell the S&P might hit 15000! We're doing America a favor. Right? (feel sarcasm here)

There is an excellent movie called "The Corporation". It outlines that if a corporation were an actual "person", what kind of "person" would it be. The answer is Sociopath. Here are the symptoms... Glibness/Superficial Charm, Manipulative and Conning, Grandiose Sense of Self, Pathological Lying, Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt, Shallow Emotions, Incapacity for Love, Need for Stimulation, Callousness/Lack of Empathy, Poor Behavioral Control/Impulsive Nature, Early Behavioral Problems/Juvenile Delinquency, Irresponsibility/Unreliability, Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity, Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle, Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility. I think that it is a pretty close match. I say... if a corporation had a penis, it would be a perfect match.

So here is the situation, we have corporations now creating autonomous and remote controlled machines to watch us, listen to us, read our e-mail recognise our face and stride in a crowd. and even tase us when we need it. Our military has built more and more "intelligent" machines that fire and forget. Smart bombs that will hit a breadbox from space. We now have multiple electronic weapons like sound, heat and pain beams that we use against civilians, including taxpaying citizens! You can't use these weapons on prisoners of war or in combat because of the Geneva convention(like that would stop them now). However there has always been a human finger on the button. A human finger has human attached. A human with a conscience who has to sleep at night. A human that has to live with the consequences of a decision to push the button. A human that has or may have a Spouse, Children, Parents, Grandparents, friends and lovers. A human who has to look in the eye of another, reveal his soul and answer to God(if that is what he believs). Not for long. We are on the brink of autonomous machines that will make life and death decisions independently. We are about to take the human finger out of the mix.

Believe it or not, there are plans now to have autonomous killer robots. Why not? We have robot de-boners that mechanically take the meat off slaughtered animals bones(as long as we can get them to stand up). No need to have the unpleasantness of everyday activities. We can automate it. No need to outsourse to India or Mexico. No, the most unpleasant activities we can automate. In fact, I believe the next step is to automate torture. No need to make secret deals with Syria. I'll bet that when a POW (read enemy combatant) faces the emotionless blade of an automoton, he will sing like a canary, I know I would. I bet the efficiency will increase by 1000%.(feel sarcasm here)

So when an autonomous machine kill, who is responsible. The machine... No. The military... No The corporation who built it... No The programmer who programmed it... No I guess you are just dead and it is no ones fault. I guess it's just an accident. Maybe we'll just call it an act of God. Yeah that's it, and act of God. The key word here is remorse. A machine has none.

So, here is the million dollar question. Who would the architect of such a system be. You would have to assume that it(they) are human. A person or persons somewhere thought this up or refused to stop it. I would guess that "they" are powerful and well connected. They probably have a great deal to gain. Probably have each other on speed dial. Possibly vacation together. Maybe even at Bohemian Grove. Is it that difficult to believe that they would attend a satanistic ritual called the Cremation of Care?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Yeah it's sick isn't it. I even referr too it in one of my songs.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Believe it or not, the Cremation of Care is not a satanic ritual. It is based on an old comic strip and represents the putting away of "Dull Care" while they vacation at the Boho Grove. IOW, they are laying down their responsibilitites while on vacation - just like the rest of us.
Also, not to worry, because a group does "The Resurrection of Care" every year.

Now, that is not to say that Satanic activities don't go on there, behind closed doors. But no one can say for sure whether that's true or not, there's never been any hard evidence either way.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Whether or not it's satanic isn't the point...it's freakin weird.lol

JAck "Hey bill what are you doing this weekend?"

Bill "Probably going to the water park with my kids, you?"

Jack "Oh I'm just going to the annual mock baby burning party where we dance to a child screaming. lol "

Bill "Damn Jack you're so cool."

People go there that people trust to make moral decisions for the US.

If it was broadcasted on the major news channels and in paper the they burn a fake baby at a party, I'm 99.9% sure it would be day WTF was heard around the world.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Shawn B.]

top topics

join