It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian expolitation films or christ-stain properganda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I've known some young adults that tell me of horror stories done to them by their parrents in religious rituals. No I am not talking about pagans or devil worship. I am talking about "Christians".

Are you aware there are films out there that are known as Christian Exploitation films. They seem like properganda films when you factor in young trusting children depend upon the adults in their life to tell them the truth, and when said "adults" teach their children they will be beheaded of they are not good little christian children, doesn't that amount to brainwashing?

Christian Properganda is brainwashing.

Christian films or brainwashing to go with that sunday bath baptisim?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I don't know what Christian organization put this shyte out, but it's shyte like this that gives Christians a bad name. It's this whole mentality of "believe what we tell you, or you're gonna regret it," that makes me an anti-Christian. I like to quote Gandhi at times such as this:

"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians; they are so unlike your Christ."

As if the Inquisition and other such historical Christian-led genocides were not enough to stain the philosophies of a possibly good man, (I do not believe Christ was a divine being, but he may have been a good or even great man), these "Christians" continue a legacy of fear-based faith. Anyone who believes anything based on fear of retribution for NOT believing it is lying to themselves.

And in answer to your question: yes, this is brainwashing; and it's DEFINITELY propaganda. Then again, all systems of belief must rely on brainwashing in order to maintain membership.

This is a gross example of the desperate lengths some Christians go to in order to "save" other people and keep other Christians in line.

Thanks for sharing this disturbing video!

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist
Thanks for sharing this disturbing video!

All you have to do is search out the term "Christian Expolitation" film and you'll come up with dozzens. They are good for a laugh.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If it's a christ-stain,
it must have something to do
with the coming of the lord!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
All religions depend on fear to keep the flock in line, After all, you can't really be the good guys if there are no bad guys. Thats all religion is, an us and them mentality. We are the persecuted believers and everyone else are the lost.

Free the chains on your mind and the chains on your soul will melt away.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AotearoaSon
If it's a christ-stain,
it must have something to do
with the coming of the lord!!!

Wow, you took that joke to another level.
Not sure if that was a good thing or not.
However it was kinda funny.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Kind of funny my opponent unfortunately you forget three things do you not

new topics

top topics

join