It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unintentional NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Considering how people seem to be dogging the issue of NWO and declare that there is really only one specific candidate which can enforce aforesaid NWO, i decided to look for examples of strong 'people power' that haven't been manipulated to the ends of the few.

I can't actually think of any particular example of how people use their individual capabilities in a way that they would work individually and yet would end up striving for a similar goal to persons X, Y, and Z.

For your information, i'm looking for examples in which it is a combined effort on behalf of individual interests, as opposed to having a leader by popularity or experience.

I cannot actually think of a single example of a group of people who have acheived something, and managed to resist ALL attempts of subversion.

From this, one believes that it is simply too easy to lie to people in this day and age - infact Deceiving others seems to be the norm for our society.

Does anyone have any idea why this could be?

edit; i'm pointing out the fact that people spend too much time focusing on how to deceive one another instead of focusing on how to help or otherwise respect one another.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Throbber]

join