It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God and Heaven I guess is a conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
And here's my documentation of my beliefs of this conspiracy.

Cameron M. Davis
02/22/2008
#INDEPENDENT RESEARCH
#COSMOS FILE 01

My theory of "God & Heaven the Divine"

To start you off on a basis of my studies, this is an excerpt from the WWWs Infamous or Famous wikipedia.

"
Cosmology is the study of the cosmos in several of the above meanings, depending on context. All cosmologies have in common an attempt to understand the implicit order within the whole of being. In this way, most religions and philosophical systems have a cosmology.

In physical cosmology, the term cosmos is often used in a technical way, referring to a particular space-time continuum within the (postulated) multiverse. Our particular cosmos is generally capitalized as the Cosmos. (Image of distribution of the cosmic microwave background radiation 700,000 years after the Big Bang, generally assumed to have occurred about 13,700,000,000 years ago:

"
And now,
As we can see above that most religions and philosophical systems have cosmology, we can make a direct link with my theory of God & Heaven the divine.

The excerpt makes it clear that Cosmology is the study of "order within the whole of *being*" and that of a "multiverse".

I'd like too start off with my theory by letting you know, in many ways my theory may come or become alarming too you debateing if you are religious or athiest.

God :

I'm sure we'd like too think he's something like Zeus, a big powerful guy that likes to have fun and love maybe play a nice game of tennis.

I'm sure we'd like too think he's a big blue blubbery floaty genie that makes everyone happy.

I'm sure we'd like too think she's a smart woman, and the owner of the term "mother earth".

Now the only one of those thoughts in my mental aspects that makes sense, is the 3rd one referring too "mother earth".

God is not in any way shape or form male or woman, as gender is only means to replicate our kind. Concious relatively doesn't have much too do with gender either, you can see a giant homosexual man big and strong that wouldn't hurt a fly, or a woman cop that will beat up a 6'8" 280 pound man. Let me state also, by you reading this I certainly hope you will do your own research into the subject "conciousness".

My idea of god.....and I don't capitalize that on purpose, is the idea of a fundamental divine pure force, and by pure force I'm not referring too the zero point theorums in anyway, or a type of gravitational pull or a term referring too any kind of Energy.

This fundamental and divine force, is all in 1. It is the creator, god so to say, however this god is no controller, it doesn't have bareing on what you do, it doesn't really answer your prayer.

I am in no way dismissing the ideas of trying to acknowledge a higher power and ask for help, for instance God depicted in the Holy Bible, but more so clarifying the fact that it isnt some guy with with a giant list writing down who's naughty or who's nice, god is equilibrium or so too say a force / type of equilibrium.

Example of god:

If you go out and throw your wife's cellphone because of a dispute, and then you pray to "God" for releavel of financial issues, well you're just crap out of luck. God don't work like that.

However, if you didn't throw that cellphone, wouldn't it make sense too maybe find a 50$ bill laying on the side of the road a few days later? Or maybe not monetary, but maybe instead of a prolonged state of stress and emotional battle due to the throwing of a cellphone, maybe a stronger connection and balance between your partner, and she decides too buy you dinner.

It's safe too say that in my scientific / philosophical based view, I believe there is a force that resides as what we know or think of as "God", but this god is more so of the characteristics of karma.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Heaven :

Now, heaven was more of a problem for me too come to a conclusion so forth than "God" or god. Heaven is intricate, because heaven involves the thought or belief of life existing after death. This comes into play with two major factors - Eternity as in true and Nothing as in false.

Now, the first problem I see with there being no life form after death, or a state of "nothing", is that indeed "nothing" does not exist, except for possibly in the vacuum of space but still even at this point there is solar winds and particles so tiny passing through this vacuum that even in nothing there is a little tiny bit of something, movement, forces, light, etc.

As far as science concerns, I must referr you skeptics and disbelievers to OBE(Outer Body Expierences), and NDE(Near Death Expierences). There is credible humans that have testified existing outside of the physical tissue which our pyschi/concious resides in, even when this physical entity we take place in is completely dead, no blood in the brain, body tempature dropped too freezing for medical procedures, humans still testify they had seen what they couldn't understand while they we're allegedly *dead*.

Now, since I have clarified for myself, and hopefully made it a little more clear too you, that there is in fact a life after death, I will touch on the subject of "Eternity" or, life for ever.

Doesn't exist, Sorry bud, if you're wanting too think that you will be able to carry on your legacies and memories for ever, it doesn't work. I'll bring you some more science further in this writing. It is true in fact, life exists much longer than what we get too see on this planet, as we are bound too this planets controls of a "3rd Dimensional Reality". But something bothers me about the idea that I would life forever -- It's wrong, false and incorrect as nothing can live forever.

The sun will die one day as so will this universe,
Sol's System with the rest of this universe will one day be imploded forth,
All life will seize too exist as we know,
and a ancient unique force will combine the true unconformed puritans,
Not of an 18th century dialect,
But of a untainted peaceful commune,
Not tainted by evil and what it bestow,
Of our purest inhabitants of this cosmos will conjurn in the center,
And bring forth a new life.

That is my two cents on heaven, and that is my opinion of this entirity and heavens. I see it impossible for their too be infinity without a stop, as there is atleast a new beggining, and a new death. A old start dies, but yet a new one is born. Why did the old start have too die? But the real question, is how in our knowledge of this hell, _is a new start created_? Where did the first start originate? Why was there a big bang? Why is there anything too begin with?????

I won't answer those questions because if you can't bring forth yourself the answers with the prior knowledge I've presented then it is in your own mental instabilities that you are unable to accept death and life.

I will disclose this theory with the following,
I believe when a human dies they ascend from their body, or physical mass, into another state of existance which may be formally known as such of a heaven, however this heaven is no more than the universe and to be truely connected too it and the cosmos, and not disconnected too it by our own manifestations of reality.

At which point a human is connected to the cosmos, or "in heaven", their time in heaven is as limited as it is due too be, as everything has a baring and timelines. You will undoubtedly embrace your parents, your loved ones, your family, but the time given to embrace is only so long before one is sent back too learn something new, perhaps though, we're at the end of our reincarnation cycle, as humans as a civilization now must become aware of what we know, and bless our people with knowledge, and not restrict it as restricting as this physical reality is.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I encourage you all too look for the light in this text presented too you, as everything must, and I mean must die, our "god" designed everything too have an end, did he not? One day your idea, your brain, your concious will fail to resume physical and dimensional reality. You will be deleted.

But what isn't too say, when that new star is created a new soul isn't created?
What isn't too say, everything in this universe cycles, everything in this universe cycles as much as the universe will inverse and recycle itself.

This is science my skeptics, athiests, and religious fanatics, this isn't your twisted religion too form a law, this isn't disbelief, this is true.

new topics

join