It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrival of extra terrestrials predicted by nostradamus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Just found this in a Nostradamus book i have here, thought i'd share it

"The garrison of strangers shall betray the fort
Under the game of hope of a higher union
the garrison shall be decieved, and the fort taken quickly
loire, saone, rhone, garonne, outraged by death"

Any opinions on this verse?

MK

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i would like to know how you relate this to ET's.

The garrison of strangers shall betray the fort

i see how this could mean ET betraying the earth but in all actuality it also could mean a secret assembly of some kind betraying the established foundation

betraying something someone in order to gain allegiance to something someone. this was done back in the middle ages where a duke or king would betray another in order to fall into allegiance with a more powerful one

the garrison shall be deceived, and the fort taken quickly
the foundation wont see it coming and it will be a swift take over.

loire, saone, rhone, garonne, outraged by death
these are all french rivers. so by saying it is outraged it might mean that they will flood?

due to the connection with france and the rivers it might mean that something/someone in france will be betrayed and sold to a higher power in order to the seller to become more powerful and by doing this it will flood the rivers??

interesting....but i could be totally in left field

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULKTRA121
Just found this in a Nostradamus book i have here, thought i'd share it

"The garrison of strangers shall betray the fort
the garrison shall be decieved, and the fort taken quickly
loire, saone, rhone, garonne, outraged by death"

Any opinions on this verse?

MK

well speaking symbolically as he does its a tough job, unless you know what kind of brain chemistry he had (in other words, what substances he ingested) whether it was coffee or illegal because then you would have a better chance of narrowing down his train of thought..

a garrison is a place to become equipped or could be a reference to the equipment itself..
being the military weapons or offensive weapons.. but mainly is a reference to an offensive outpost.

the fort could be a reference to defenses or the place that is 'defending' itself and is mainly a place to DEFEND.

the next line almost speaks for itself in these days and times.

the game,
it seems like the people in charge of running the world are playing games with "it's" people.
in hopes of creating a greater union on earth.

the next line cleans things up nicely..

the garrison shall be deceived is now obvious.. the offensive will be deceived and the defensive/home-base will be taken quickly

loire is either a reference to a river .. or is an administrative department located in france..

saone is either a river, a castle in Syria, or a commune in france.

rhone is also a river.. and also a department in france..

these could all be organizations or clues.. or they could be written similar to some occult figures.. or obscure esoteric figures only a select few know about.

either way, I don't think this quatrain is depicting any UFO/ET behavior but then again they are written fairly vague.

[edit on 2/28/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostryder21
i would like to know how you relate this to ET's.

The garrison of strangers shall betray the fort

i see how this could mean ET betraying the earth but in all actuality it also could mean a secret assembly of some kind betraying the established foundation

betraying something someone in order to gain allegiance to something someone. this was done back in the middle ages where a duke or king would betray another in order to fall into allegiance with a more powerful one

the garrison shall be deceived, and the fort taken quickly
the foundation wont see it coming and it will be a swift take over.

loire, saone, rhone, garonne, outraged by death
these are all french rivers. so by saying it is outraged it might mean that they will flood?

due to the connection with france and the rivers it might mean that something/someone in france will be betrayed and sold to a higher power in order to the seller to become more powerful and by doing this it will flood the rivers??

interesting....but i could be totally in left field
I got one better it does not mean aliens coming more of the evention of tax.

top topics

join