It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem Trails - Only on populated areas to cover UFOs?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Thats hardly identical In every way.

Judging by your name tho disinfo agent its pointless explaining to you
especially as you didnt read my post which had the answer.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I am still not sure where I stand with chemtrails/contrails.

All this spraying does all seem to be a HUGE effort to achieve a such precise effect. Makes me rather tired thinking about it. Back and forth, day after day, year after year. And then it all gets blown away and dispersed in a random way and you start all over.

I wonder if it is worth seeing if there is a pattern in reported v actual weather and if the spraying makes the reported weather wrong. Afterall, the clouding would not have been predicted and would be unexpected if caused by spraying.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by YarlanZey]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticore

Originally posted by Lightningssrs10
www.metacafe.com...

Hey maybe this is something like you were talking about?

Hello Lightning:

That is exactly what we are referring to. I wonder who took this picture and what the plane was releasing. Great find and I'll tell you why.

I was trying to make up the letters on the aircraft and it is none other than EVERGREEN INTERNATIONAL. Why is this relevant?

In 1997, as I'm accumulating flying hours with my instructor in the Avra Valley Airport (north of Tucson, AZ), we decided to land at the Evergreen Airport. I asked my instructor if we could get out and get some water, since it was summer and it was hot. He told me "absolutely not, we can get shot." I was puzzled, as it looked like an airplane cemetery, besides some Evergreen 747s and the drill.

As we were taxiing to take off, I saw an old plane on the ground releasing red smoke and when I looked to my left, I saw a number of, what looked to be black dressed special forces; apparently they were in the middle of a drill.

My instructor also told me a year before they had found a Hercules C-130 from the US Forest Service with several tons of coc aine. Why was he telling me all this is beyond me. It just stuck in my mind for many years and now that I see this video clip showing Evergreen on the craft, makes me wonder once again.

Wow, it gets stranger and stranger. Evergreen, who would have known. I'd be curious to learn more about this.

Take a look at this picture from their Web page:

www.evergreenaviation.com...

And here's more referring to Evergreen and its ties to the CIA and exactly the same airport I'm referring to above:

www.sourcewatch.org...

Last, but not least, look what I've found. I'm quoting the site: "Notice sign on wall with yellow/black stripes around it says "sprayer 1". THIS IS SCARY & CONFIRMS WHAT WE ALL KNEW ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!" I don't think the containers on both sides carry water to put out fires. Debunkers, you are welcome to comment.

www.cloakanddagger.de...

[edit on 28-2-2008 by manticore]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by manticore

ballast testing
The photograph is of an aircraft setup for flight testing. The tanks hold water to test the effects of shifting loads.

www.boeing.com...
www.boeing.com...
www.boeing.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join