It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystal Generator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Awhile back I had a dream about a crystal generator. There was a crystal sphere set on top of metal wires which held the crystal spinning. The crystal generated psychic phenomena when you gazed into it. I was told by the gypsy that it worked about ten times as powerful as gazing into a standing crystal ball.
The crystal was small shaped. It was fascinating that the crystal had so much energy. I was wondering if anyone had any information on crystals used in electronics for psychic abilities. And would this generator actually work that way in reality? If not as a psychic tool, but would it be able to generate electricity through magnetism? Does anyone know other uses for crystals as well?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
One time when I was suffering visions I had a vision that by hooking a crystal upto a radio reciever in such a way you could get frequencies outside the range of human understandings.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catch22
Awhile back I had a dream about a crystal generator. There was a crystal sphere set on top of metal wires which held the crystal spinning. The crystal generated psychic phenomena when you gazed into it. I was told by the gypsy that it worked about ten times as powerful as gazing into a standing crystal ball.
The crystal was small shaped. It was fascinating that the crystal had so much energy. I was wondering if anyone had any information on crystals used in electronics for psychic abilities. And would this generator actually work that way in reality? If not as a psychic tool, but would it be able to generate electricity through magnetism? Does anyone know other uses for crystals as well?

You do realise that a crystal is not any more special than any other element in the world right? You had a dream.

If you were a master interpreter of dreams, look into it, but don't so hastily ask if there is proof of crytals used to generate psychic phenomenon, as the phenomenon themselves rearely have proof.

Besides, if there was a crystal, that by staring into it, you could generate supernatural occurrences. It would either be too powerful to be understood, or way too dangerous. Sounds a little like a gateway to hell doesn't it?

And no, crystals CANNOT, under ANY circumstances generate electricity. You may be on to some thing that if we modified any element to give us electricity, it would be done to crystals due to their density. However a crystal like that seems too farfetched to take serious, for now just take it as an odd dream.

In EITHER case, you definately did well in asking about it, becuase no matter how strange it seemed somebody might know something key. Thanks for the thoughts it made me go over, mind you.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Um, well this was an interesting dream. I had also looked into a crystal ball and saw a purplish black cloud rising up into the ball. I hope that wasn't an omen. Nothing bad has happened since the dream but it could have meant something I suppose. Hmmm.

I was wondering if anyone knew much about crystals and energy? Like for instance I have read that at the Monroe Institute they use crystals to channel energy by everyone touching the crystals. It may be more than that. I'm interested in channeling. I have also read about crystals used in magic but to me that is more of a placebo affect.

Although, a crystal spinning inside metal wires would probably generate electromagnetic energy?

Electromagnetic Energy Power// spinning crystal globe over wires...

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Catch22]

top topics

join