It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Let’s look at this logically…..the Anti-Christ only exists because Jesus Christ exists, just like Zeus and Hercules – you debunk the existence of Zeus inturn debunking Hercules. In order for the Anti-Christ to be real, Jesus also has to be real and seeing how over 5 billion people on the planet don’t believe in Jesus including the bible, I’m going to have to say the contents of the bible is complete BS. If it had any real truth in it, people would accept it more legitimately.

Think about it like this…..Let’s say nobody in the entire world believes in the bible, never did never will and everyone just lived their lives – what would be the point in the Anti-Christ? I mean…if even if somehow the Anti-Christ came….it would make no difference to anything….. There needs to be a belief in Jesus for the
Anti-Christ to exist.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Let’s look at this logically…..[snip] In order for the Anti-Christ to be real, Jesus also has to be real and seeing how over 5 billion people on the planet don’t believe in Jesus including the bible, I’m going to have to say the contents of the bible is complete BS. If it had any real truth in it, people would accept it more legitimately.

Your logic is flawed. Hundreds of years ago, people believed that the earth was flat and many mental as well as physical maladies were believed to be caused by demons. Truth is not dependant on how many people believe it.

People believe what they believe. Logic seldom has anything to do with it.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Your logic is flawed. Hundreds of years ago, people believed that the earth was flat and many mental as well as physical maladies were believed to be caused by demons. Truth is not dependant on how many people believe it.

Ahhhh, are you joking? Hundreds of years ago people believed that the earth was flat - yes they did – so according to my logic the world must be flat because everyone believes it. No, the difference is that it’s to do with science duh, religion is completely different - it's all about belief, faith. You can't scientifically prove the existence of God or the Antichrist so it's a matter of 'Do I believe in Jesus or not" Science changes every day, its logical for people to believe one thing as fact and then the next day it's debunked by new breakthroughs......

And so, Whether people believed the world was flat is irrelevant because it's a scientific issue.....the religious dogma of the Antichrist relies on faith - if nobody believes in it, then it’s not real......Eg people believed in Zeus, now that nobody believes in Zeus, Zeus no longer exists - Zeus existed before ( in people's minds) because they believed in him but now that they don't he no longer exists in reality.....

Do you understand?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well, ever heard of self-fulfilling prophecy? It doesn't matter if you believe or not. The things mentioned in revelations is happening. And what I find amazing about it all is that it was technologically impossible at the time it was written, but we find ourselves in a time where it is now possible.

But it doesn't matter what you believe because for whatever reason the people in power seem to be determined to make it happen.

Either way, the things the anti-christ will do certainly isn't good, so I don't care who it is specifically, I'll be rejected anyone who tries such things. It would be fine with me if it never happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join