It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the birds are the dinosaurs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
If the birds are dinosaurs like their ancestors and if you look at their skeletal remains they do look like them, the lizards and amphibians today do not look as they should.

When the nephilim came and became one with the woman, then the birds became small creatures with feathers as of the animals of the air, and the lizards who look like the dinosaurs became small. It is a role reversal.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
First off, dinosaurs were a unique species, lizards are a separate species from them. While they were both reptiles, dinosaurs were more complex, and most likely some form of warm blooded, or possibly something we don't know at the moment. Aside from that, birds are actually descended from the smaller dinosaurs, and there is evidence that dinosaurs were feathered, at leas the smaller ones. Birds are descended from the smaller theropod dinosaurs. In fact it wasn't a sudden change, but a very gradual one.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
So you don't think the Nephilim creating the giants meant that they created the dinosaurs?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

No, I do not. I think there were several environmental factors that allowed the dinosaurs to reach their huge size. They adapted superbly to their environment, and died when it changed drastically.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Considering there have been no giant human remains found.
Leads me to believe there was never any such thing.

And dinosaurs and birds have quite a few things in common.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

yes, birds evolved from theropods (raptors being some of the most famous) while still being related to sauropods (brontosaurus is an example) lizards came a lot later than dinosaurs and amphibians came before, all of this can be found in a biology textbook.

top topics

join