It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anti-scientologist scuicide, interesting details

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
hey, sup, I'm an anon, I'm sure you all are aware of me and my NSA/FBI buddies plot to... err I mean our recent protest movement against the Church of Scientology. and I'm sure most of you are aware that we had a fairly major protest on the tenth of February. now what I'm going to present here (and I do so only because after registering to comment in that other thread I decided you all might find this interesting) is the story of a guy named Shawn Lonsdale, a guy who was a _huge_ thorn in the side to the CoS for the last few years, a guy who was constantly filming them, a guy who made a show called "cult watch" and put it up on clearwater public access, a guy who masterfuly turned a CoS interdiction during an interview around on them, a guy who on feb 16th, not a week after the largest anti-CoS demonstrations in history, turned up dead.

now in all honesty he has been somewhat out of touch with people for the last moth or so, aparently he had got a new job and was planning on going back to school and getting a PI license. so we realy aren't sure what his last few days were like. and he aparently has attempted scuicide in the past, but what we do know is that there were several death threats against him, and on Jun 24, 2006 he said "if i don't turn up one day please speak up".

the method of scuicide was a bit odd, he aparently was asphyxiated by car exaust fumes, but unlike most people who choose to go out like that he didn't run the hose into the cab of the car, he didn't just let the car run in the garage, he took a hose from the exaust and ran it into the window of his room and died there. I may simply be ignorant having not known many people to have killed themselves but I have never heard of someone offing themselves in such a way. but aparently death by car exaust is no stranger to the CoS

even more interesting is that in the afternoon of the 15th someone posted on the popular ARS that within 12 hours there would be a huge disturbence in the force, at some point in the next 24, Shawn Lonsdale was dead. on 11:28pm on th 16th someone who has never been heard of before or sence 'claiming' to be anon, but not quite passing the cultural test posts that he was dead before the police announced anything and before any friends or family had found out.

this thread is a much more extensive summery of what has happened.

BUT BREAKING NEWS, as I was writeing this, new information has come out, apparently on the 14th a scientologist liveing quite near to Lonsdale aparently killed themselves.

well that should be enough info to get you thinking. most of us are not very active in conspiracy theories, but this situation smells like something to many of us, so given the interests of this board maybe you will find it interesting yourselves.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by another anon]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged.
Thanks for spreading awareness on this issue another anon.
It is indeed suspicious. I too believe he was murdered, waaay too strange considering.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
wow is ATS being infiltrated by Anon members to recruit?

This story has been covered already, I think there could be at least 5 threads on it already.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
sorry if it's been posted already, someone mentioned it in the other thread and it sounded like it had not been covered, and I didn't see anything on the top page. I suppose I should have used the search button.

new topics

top topics

join