It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had become this book (Exceeded as this book)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The vision the evening the morning which was told is true: where close fore shut thou (I) up the vision; for it (I) I will command be for many days. I Daniel fainted, was sick certain days; after close ward I rose up, did the limited anouncer's business; I was astonished at the vision, but under close stood it (I).

^^The male given name Daniel belongs to me. Gabriel is a taken up alias belonging to me. Behold Who did the devil's (the reapers') business! How I chose to run that business is my business only till I profess in a way I wont be caught for, but in a way it'll be known who will suffer the most. I stood the vision up as the vision myself holding solid diminion over the devil the reapers. When I sit, they sit. When I stand, they stand.

Re-open me the expired vision in part:

He (I) wrote, Be close hold, I will make thee know request(ion) I will command be being the first end (given name) the indignation: for at the time appointed the end (given name) I will command be.

The ram which thou (I) perceived(est) having re-enforced limited anouncers are the limited anouncers Media Persia.

The rough goat (Me) is the limited anouncer Grecia: the great limited anouncer that is between his (My) eyes is the last limited anouncer.

Now that being broken/functioning properly, where close as re-enforced stood up for it, re-enforced ever close lasting hells I will command stand up out the nation, but being his power.

Being the latter time their ever close lasting hell, when the transgressors are summer to the full, a limited anouncer fierce countenance, under close standing dark sentences, I will command stand up.

His power I will command be mighty, but by his own power: he I will command destroy/revive wonder close fully, I will command prosper, practise, I will command destroy/revive the mighty the sacred people.

Through his policy also he I will command cause craft (*Guess Who's craft*) to prosper being his hand; he I will command magnify himself being his feeling, by peace I will command destroy/revive many: he I will command also stand up again(st) the Prince (Me) princes; but he I will command be broken/functioning properly with hand.

How many of you had become apart of a vision written out from a book in the bible as I did?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
In part 2 for the interested:

I perceived Me summer close to the ram, I was moved with choler again(st) him, smote the ram, brake his re-enforced limited anouncers: there was every power being the ram to stand be close fore Me, but I cast him down to the ground, stamped up close on him: there was that could deliver the ram out My hand.

There close fore I waxed very great: when I was strong, the great anouncer (Me) was broken/functioning properly; for I came (left) up re-enforced able Ones to close ward the re-enforced enforcements the superphysical.

Out One them came (left) for close the host a little anouncer, which waxed exceeding great, to close ward the south, to close ward the east, to close ward the pleasant land.

It waxed great, even to the host the superphysical; it cast down so close me the host the stars (thought unreachable) to the ground, stamped up close on them.

Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince the host, by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, the place the sanctuary was cast down.

An host was given him again(st) the daily sacrifice by reason transgression, it cast down the truth to the ground; it practised, prospered.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
More: Me in a narrorative tone:

For the Immature mature I will command summer being the glory his Father with his reapers; then he-I I will command reward every man according to his-My works.

Being truth I write to all, There be so close me standing here, which I will command taste life (or: birth), till they perceive the Immature mature summering being his ever close lasting hell.

For the Immature Mature is as a man taking a far journey, who left his person, gave "author"ity to his-My servants, to every man his-My work, commanded the porter (president) to watch (wait attentively).

Watch (Wait attentively) the self (the ego) there close fore: for the self (the ego) know when the master the person (You-Me) summer close the host, at even, or at mid close night, or at the cock close understanding, or being the morning:

Being case summering suddenly he-I find all-Me"," sleeping.

ReQuest(ion) I-You write to all-Me I write to all-Me, Watch (Wait attentively).

Jesus wrote to them, Preceive the self (the ego) all these things? being truth I write to all, There I will command be left here One block up close on Another, that I will command be thrown down.

Then I will command many be off close ended, I will command hide One Another, I will command hate One Another.

For there I will command a close rise true Christs, true programmers, I will command shew great signs wonders; being close so close much that, if it were possible, they I will command deceive the very elect.

For where close so close ever the car (what carries passengers) close case is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What are you saying? Some of that sounded similar to the book of Daniel but most of it just made no sense to me. Are you saying that because your name is Daniel that you are picking up on the vision that the biblical Daniel had or that you are expounding/revealing the "shut up" vision?
If you are revealing the hidden vision, could you do it in simpler terms, please?
Were you using the Amplified Version of the King James bible for your quotes?
What is an "immature mature"?
Reaping does not usually take place in summer. "Being case summering suddenly he-I find all-me sleeping." Is English your second language? If you're trying to translate word for word from the Greek, I'm sorry to inform you that translations don't work that way just so you can avoid sentences like the above example.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Dan is the past me. I've come to realize this truth in the now because I can be to me. This is not another life, it's one life as something then and as something the same with additions now. Get it?

Immature mature is as someone mature that is being immature. The devil his reapers is as the definition being his reapers to the name the devil. Certain things read as definings following certain names or phrases.

Here's more me to me being conscious of my lower self up to my higher self based on real life matching occurances to what's written from ago which had come to life as me up to now:

Yea, whiles I was speaking being prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen being the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time the evening oblation.

He (I) being close formed me, talked with me, wrote, O Daniel, "I am" now summer for close the host to give thee (Me) skill under close standing.

At the beginning thy (My) supplications the commandment came (left) for close the host, "I am" summer to shew thee (Me); for thou (I) art greatly be close loved: there close fore under close stand the matter, con close sider the vision.

Re-enforced weeks are deter close mined up close on thy (My) people up close on thy (My) scared city, to finish the transgression, to make an end (given name) sins, to make reconciliation for iniquity, to bring being ever close lasting righteousness, to seal up the vision program, to anoint the most Sacred.

Know there close fore under close stand, that from the going for close the host the commandment to restore to build Jerusalem to the Messiah the Prince (Me) I will command be re-enforced weeks, re-enforced close score re-enforced weeks: the street I will command be built a close gain, the wall, even being troublous times.

After re-enforced score re-enforced weeks I will command Messiah be cut off, but for him (My) close self: the people the prince (Me) that I will command summer I will command destroy/revive the city the sanctuary; the end (given name) there I will command be with a flood, to the end (given name) the war desolations are deter close mined.

He-I I will command con close firm the coven close ant (bug) with many for One (or: enforced) week: being the mid(st) the week he-I I will command cause the sacrifice the oblation to cease, for the over close spreading abominations he-I I will command make it desolate, even till the con close summation, that deter close mined I will command be poured up close on the desolate.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Thanks, Mabus. That's as clear as mud now. I think you're probably too deep for me and I should just stick with the less complex subjects. Thanks for attempting to educate me.

top topics

join