It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs: It has Begun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The classic 1976 documentary called UFOs: It has begun is a great movie hosted by the legendary Rod Serling, Jacques Vallée, J. Allen Hynek and Burgess Meredith! I upped to google for my friends here at ATS, not sure if it all came though if not I'll add the rest.

IMDB

edit: looks like only the first 30 min went through it's a (2hr movie)1 gig file so I'm re-upping.

[edit on 2/23/2008 by Bigwhammy]

[edit on 2/23/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
OK it's on
UFOs It Has Begun

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Intresting if only just for the sterling voice overs!!!

Great find!

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Fantastic, with a big thanks. I'll watch it since I never heard of it and maybe it has something never before heard or seen about ufo's.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Everyone interested in the UFO phenomena should watch this. It was made back in 1973 and released in 1976!

PS - I learned that the 1964 Holloman AFB UFO footage in this documentary is of the actual UFO. It's the first actual video clip you see of the small white colored UFO near the mountain. No joke, it's real and that event did happen. The UFO landed and the aliens walked out.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I think i have watched this before. Rod Serling has one of the best voices film has ever; so I guess I'm going to have to watch this one again.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
ufo reality

"No joke, it's real and that event did happen. The UFO landed and the aliens walked out."

That was a big statement to say the least lol. You have any proof of such a bold claim, I would be very interested in it.

Thanks much and have a good one,
Vance

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You're welcome guys! I recommend it to anyone who has an interest.
It's a really good movie for the time. A lot of good information on classic cases and ufology personalities.

new topics

top topics

join