It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was a Colonel's Death in Iraq Something More Sinister Than Suicide?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Was a Colonel's Death in Iraq Something More Sinister Than Suicide?

www.alternet.org

in December, I talked to a source in the Department of Defense who met Westhusing in Iraq about three months before his death. The source, who asked not to be identified for fear of reprisals, was investigating claims of wrongdoing against military contractors working in Iraq. After a short introduction, I asked him what he thought had happened to Westhusing. "I think he was killed. I honestly do. I think he was murdered," the source told me.
Perhaps the best analysis comes from a recently retired Army officer who was among Westhusing's closest friends. The officer, a classmate of Westhusing's at West Point, told me, "Whatever happened, Ted was a casualty of war. Whether it was by his own hand or not, we don't know. There are so many circumstances that are unexplainable.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
So, let me get this straight - he was investigating corruption, then his bodyguard went on holiday, then he SHOT HIMSELF BEHIND THE EAR?

According to the ME mentioned in the story, he had never seen a suicide where someone shot themself behind the ear.

This is strange - a lot of things just don't seem to add up, and I can't help but come back to his method of choice.

www.alternet.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join