It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK 'suppressed' mention of Israeli nuclear arsenal in Iraq arms dossier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

UK 'suppressed' mention of Israeli nuclear arsenal in Iraq arms dossier

www.dailystar.com.lb

LONDON: An early draft of a pre-war British weapons dossier on Iraq included concerns over Israel's nuclear capability, but the government fought to suppress the reference before publication, Britain's Guardian newspaper reported on Thursday. The daily said the Foreign Office convinced a tribunal to keep secret the handwritten mention of Israel in the margin of the dossier, which was drawn up to support the decision to go to war in Iraq.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.blacklistednews.com

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is an interesting tidbit. I wonder why not only the US but the Brits want to keep Israel protected? HMMMMMMMMM. Why is it that they want to quash the fact the Israel has nuclear capabilities? Is it because they do not want other Middle East nations to create their own atomic weapons in fear of an all out ME nuclear war with the probability of Israel being destroyed? If Israel goes, the whole Middle East goes. Hopefully we do not see that, but I have a bad feeling.
I guess you are only allowed to have nukes if you are an ally of the US and the EU. Otherwise you are seen as a potential "threat" to the rest of the world. Funny how that works.
www.dailystar.com.lb
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2/22/2008 by palehorse23]

join