It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Doesn't Care About Palestine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Barack Obama Doesn't Care About Palestine

jewishstandard.net

"It’s very important that people have a chance to hear the truth and hear the facts about every one of the candidates," he said. "The reality is that with Sen. Obama, as well as Sen. Clinton and Sen. Edwards, their positions and records of support for Israel and Israel security are unquestionable."

My concern is that no one should not vote for Sen. Obama because of a fear of him being anti-Israel because it’s not true."

In a statement to the Standard on Tuesday, Obama thanked his colleagues for speaking on his behalf.

"I am proud of my close relationship with the Jewish community and appreciate the resolve of the community to look for the truth in the face of these false attacks," he said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well it's not really a secret, whoever steps into the Whitehouse next isn't going to change much. Obama keeps mentioning "time for a change" but he never seems to say what the changes will be. I suppose it's just a question of the lesser of evils and McCain would probably be the worst.

Obama supports Israel. Period.

jewishstandard.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I've seen Barack behind a AIPAC podium more than once. His intentions in the Palestinian/Israeli resolve are pretty clear to most of us. He's being paid by Israeli to do as they want him to. Another errand boy glorified by the strong media. It's odd to think of the frontrunner for our next president is another country's serf.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I am glad to know about Obama's support for Israel. Although I think it has been wrong at times in its policies toward the Palestinians, Israel is a strong and valuable ally of the U.S.

top topics

join