It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we own the skie... The tanks are just an after thought

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
well well .. i dont know what to say about stealth boats but id like to learn more...sounds some what far fetched.... also they can fry areas the size of a garbage can with theese weapons thereby reducing almost any chance of colateral damage...an invasion of the united states if you go ahead and start a new topic...dare you to..
...is just almost as improbable as me turning into a piece of fruit within the next two minutes...
the satellites you saw plans for are not the ones im talking about.....

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
i will no longer be making replies to this thread as it no longer advantageous to anyone... other than to try take apart what has been said instead of adding to it or trying to come up with a logical discussion..........opinion is a matter of opinion and the replys are straight from the office of redundancy office

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
some times to know something in your heart has more weight than a thousand scholars beating on the door of history

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
some times to know something in your heart has more weight than a thousand scholars beating on the door of history

Right. Knowing in your heart sure beats that pesky truth stuff.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
knowing in your heart is the truth as one day you will find out when your spiritually developed enough

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
history is a lie ...thats your truth

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Remember the wars now are much differnet from other times.

Now days if you kill civilians then you will be almost overthrown by your own people.

War right now is going after bad guys only.

And with only air weapons you cant do that.

So please understand that Air with not ground is not a military strenght. And ground with no air is also not a win.

You need both to win a war.

Out,
Russian

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
russian i appreciate your response....mostly because it contains no flaming... the weapons im talking about though will take what we all know about modern conventional warfare and make it obsolete... i know your a soldier and this seems so unlikely to you but theese weapons are so high tech and so secret that
that if they were used or revealed to the populace ..all would know that the day of the foot soldier the tank and the plane and the nuke are over! theese weapons...
ill say it now.... they are meant to destroy aliens
alright ive said it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join