It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction by Orchrastrated Theatrics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Those who have been abducted, or at the least have the screened memmories of an abduction event may find the following material useful in order to come to terms with , and understanding of the event.

I will cover in this thread the technology and apparatus used by Psy-ops
in their experiments on live civillians.

Back tomorrow.
Rog'

[edit on 20-2-2008 by cynicalabsurdance]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
On the Various levels and purposes for the Brainwashing/mindcontrol of
citizens, without the complete release of the internal highly classified documentation of these experiments, we as civillian citizens may never completely know exactly the desired function of such on the whole.

However, in concerns where i was the target and labrat of these experiments i may be fuller knowledged as to the directives inhierent then most others who have underwent theirown invasive abuse.

To begin, i will , again as i have already stated give details into the technology in use over the years, applied to these innocent victems.

First, the documents concisely compiled over the years outlining the operations
directed at myself through various intel agencys, are all held within NSA. overview files . compiled from various agencys of the alphabet.

This material henceforth, shall be some of that material i have personally reviewed, and as well lived through.

1, Virtual Reality Headgear as a screen memmory inductive.

Theatrical events are of course filmed and loaded into the headgear.
The target individual will then be drugged and restrained.
The headgear will then be applied to the individual.

Hynotic drugs such as Adved will be injected.
The headgear is set in play , wherein the victem will be impressed to believe they are in the presence of Aliens upon a Craft or seeing a craft descending/ascending.
The personel used in the production will have Latex mask over their heads as well at times a full body suit.

The victem may have flashes of memmory of being implanted with some device.

2. The devices :
There is a Tiny glass encased micro-transmitter hardly the size of a straight pin.
These are implanted by drilling a tiny hole in the victems tooth, usually a Molar, then the transmitter is sealed over with dental putty.
Tracking of the victem is thereby utilized, as well, Vibrational Harmonic frenquency can be projected at the victem, and with the correct Hypnotic trigger given during the drug induced hypnosis, that frenquency will allow for the Hypnotic Azrael block to fall and trigger a memmory or emotion in the individual.

One Famous individual this was applied to was Sirhan Sirhan, the Brainwashed Manchurian Candidate that murdered Robert Kennedy.

Lately, newer and more effective devices are being implanted
One is a Micro-tech device that is implanted by removing the Victems eye, and planting it behind the eye.

Voices in the head, can then be transmitted into the skull of the victem.
As well, these are also transceiver devices, everything said or spoken by or to the victem can be monitored remotely.

You may wish to use a search engine using a keyword of :silent weapons,
to get a better detail on this.

With the virtual Reality headgear, replicated UFO's are thought to be REAL experiences of the Victem.

4. Narcotic subduing of Victem.

Currently the inteligence community has a spray cannister filled with a Narcotic .
A home invasion using a copied Key to the door of the targets Home will be set up in an operation, the victem will be sprayed in the face with the Narcotic, ( much as pepper spray is untilized)
This renders the individual unconscious in less then a few secounds.
The individual may be taken to a secure facillity for the implanting of screen memmory, or secured there in the home.
If it is intended for the individual to believe they are aboard a craft, and the headgear is not desired for that , then they will be taken to a stage prop
decor area, usually set up in unused warehouses and old Buildings that are under the control of Intel.

More later
Rog'

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
this is about 4 years old or more
no one seemed interested at the time

any interest as yet ?

join