It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe UFO Hunters causes more ridicule than proving their existence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Can you imagine the turn off if someone gets their interest peaked in Ufology from one of those shows, stumbles onto this site and reads this forum, lol. That would be enough for them right then and there.

I am just such a person
I love this site already though. Far from being turned off I am finding a fascinating new world.

Also got turned onto Coast to Coast AM same way. I got hooked by Ghost Hunters, UFO Hunters, Monster Hunters, etc. and wanted more than those weekly shows. I've found a whole new world of ideas to explore!

I am an open minded skeptic. I have tended to believe that most UFO's were Government aircraft. I still think that explains most of them (including the big triangle people are seeing all over the world right now) but UFO hunters has made me question and .... here I am

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Please tell me how you were able to get the "smilie" placed at the end of your sentence. I can't seem to be successful in doing anything with the smilies except they appear at the bottom of the reply under the box, like this (see below) above signature line.

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Well I guess that makes YOU a ridiculous nutjob by association, ITF

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Learhoag]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join