It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin Polls are Packed Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
As I went in to vote for county executive and the Democratic candidate I noticed that 485 people voted already(The machines tally the numbers on top, thats how I know) and this is a small area I live in with most people at work. I imagine this might be a record turnout for primary voting in Wisconsin today.

In case anyone wants to know which democrat I voted for.....Edwards baby!!!!!!!

My vote for the general election is bound to change as I see more of the debates and policies that each candidate wants to implement. Im not fond of Kerrys constant "NO" votes for national defense, but I am also not happy Bush isnt doing more to fight the war on terror.

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by Dreamz]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
vote Howard Dean___

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by darkwraith]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkwraith
vote Howard Dean___

AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
There will be no where near the same amount of republican turn out in 2004 as in 2000.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
There will be no where near the same amount of republican turn out in 2004 as in 2000.

I dont believe that. I work in the student senate in my school and there are many "hard core" conservatives that havent voted before that are going to vote.

I think this will be one of, if not the largest voting crowd in the history of the US, both D's and R's.....For the generals that is.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Aren't they just adorable?
I like the thread on ATSNN about them!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hahahaha, yes, they do us conservatives proud.

But hey, college is a time for learning and trying to be an adult although that fails as much as it succeeds. I'm not to fond of the college Dems either.

by the way, I think Dean is dead.

top topics

join