It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The life and teaching of the Masters of the Far East

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If you have not read this book (or series of books) I highly suggest you do! Great read! Plus this thread topic will make more sense!

Basically to sum it up, several highly respected and very skeptical doctors of various categories travel to the Far East to interview and experience several Monks do amazing spectacular things…

They witness them perform various unexplainable tasks such as time travel, walk through a burning forest fire (with them) unharmed, travel distances of 100s of miles in less than a day (by foot), etc… Needless to say, despite their skeptic attitudes they are more than convinced and most of them convert to the Monks religion and way of belief!

The Monks claim this to be nothing spectacular, they simply understand and utilize an ancient vibration technique that Jesus himself was tapped into! This allows them (essentially) to control the very atoms that make up the very foundation of their being!

Now the interesting fact is that they only claim to do what quantum physics is somewhat proving that atoms can in fact do all of the things that the monks (without knowledge of quantum physics) are claiming they can do (not to mention physically doing in front of witnesses)!

Very interesting! I will try to find a link to at least some chapters of this book for you to look into, but if you have read this book or have some feedback, let me know what you think!

Edit: found links...

The second link is actually a little more relevent to the book!

www.selfempowermentacademy.com.au...[/url]

shekinah.elysiumgates.com...

[edit on 20-2-2008 by sparda4355]

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I cant belive these books have not been discussed yet! Everyone should read them!
edit on 1-2-2011 by ATSGUY because: i am not in a postition to talk about some of the things i belive because i have not expereinced them yet.

join