It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Deagle is he one of the end time preachers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I'm actually near the end of the first part, but so many words and phrases Deagle uses and how precise and accurate his data is...

He says "I don't care if you kill me" and "I don't care if I get killed, I'm a whistle blower" And he says this with determination..

He talks about truth saying "Truth is detergent to the NWO"

He says over and over again "I know when the end is"

He mentions all his time and personal energy he puts into his show as if this is his main mission.

His data is amazingly accurate and mentioned directly and quickly as if he has been prepared to give us this information.

I honestly think Deagle is one of the end time preachers.

God tells us about the 2 end time preachers who's role here on earth will be more important than any other witness bestowed upon the earth. There mission to preach for 3 and 1/2 years. God tells us at their time of death will begin the end and that they will know when this is going to happen. The preachers that is.

Deagle fits this role and provides information accurate to the survival of the prepared. He mentions so much about the end times. It just fits and when watching this video it just sorta hit me. I don't know if this feeling came from somewhere else or if I just put 2 and 2 together and this made sense, but I have a strong feeling about this. Is it my instinct? Maybe I'm not sure, but it sure feels like it.

Also he talks a lot about how he's trying to save us and as many of us as possible. He gives you the right to buy the DVD and recopy and urges you to distribute.

He has got to be one, now where is the other?

[edit on 20-2-2008 by HruthTurts]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I watched most of the first part and he seems to me very much in the mould of David Icke & Michael Tsarion (ie he starts off with some truth but shortly after goes off the rails).

He calls himself a prophet, and I think he is, albeit a FALSE prophet.

[edit on 21-2-2008 by dscomp]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I have a very open mind so I will consider this as well... There are going to be false prophets I do know that much... he also swares and uses the lords name in vien... Hmmm...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Do a search on this subject...its been done to death about Deagle, he is a fraud plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
People can say what they want about Deagle, but I find most of his topics to be very interesting. I like the way he weaves them all together to point out that the NWO and our own Government are in cahoots concerning Selective Population Control.

I know that HE believes that he is the prophised prophet that his family was foretold they would have near the end times. I believe he is of the Jewish faith. Deagle thinks he is a prophet, and because of this I think he feels divinely directed to talk about, or warn us of what he feels/sees/knows is going on.

I would like to find out more about his medical background... there seems to be a bit of controversy there. I'd love to read his resume. He says his license was revoked due to his pressuring the Veterans Administration to screen returning troops from the MidEast for Depleted Uranium exposure. I agree with him 100% on that topic.

Either way... check out his alternative medical cures. I bought a bottle of his NutriDine Magnascent Iodine because of some thyroid problems... and the stuff totally changed my life for the better in less than 3 days. My depression darn near vanished, and my energy level went way up. I feel 10 years younger using the stuff!

His Clay and Iron Ministries site contains many of his lectures and broadcasts from his Radio program.

I can not say for sure if is is 100% accurate, but alot of his stuff right on target!

starred and flagged

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

I'd like to see the basics of your claim, if you don't mind.

I've also watched his (dr. dinkle's) speeches.. They're interesting at least, but how do you discredit him? I mean, his professional achievments (if you believe what about him is said and written) seems credible...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by HruthTurts

God tells us about the 2 end time preachers who's role here on earth will be more important than any other witness bestowed upon the earth. There mission to preach for 3 and 1/2 years.
God tells us at their time of death will begin the end and that they will know when this is going to happen.

you must be refering to the 'Two Witnesses'

about their 'mission', it is partly to preach but mostly their mission for those 42 months is to harass the kingdom of the anti-christ and bring
bad things on the people that accepted the mark-of-the-beast,
the two witnesses had the power to change the weather, make droughts, etc.

about those 42 months, the months are Lunar months & 'Synodic' Months which are 29.53 days long...
42 X 29.53 = 1240 days, but the 2 witnesses are sealed to conduct their mission for a total length of 1260 days...
so their mission is 42 Lunar months and 20 days long (according to deduced math).

now... how long has this man been out there preaching his message & warning ??

he may be a well intentioned man... but to my reckoning he is not one of the 2 'end time' witnesses or from your viewpoint end-time 'preacher'

the AC needs to desecrate the temple,
the AC needs to have had a mortal head wound,
many need to accept the 'mark',
the 144,000 preachers who accepted no Mark, need to be sealed first.
Only then will the 2 witnesses come upon the world stage...

[edit on 21-2-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Yes I was refering to the 2 witnesses. Thank you for your comment it is very interesting. You wouldn't happen to have some links that would explain the seven seals and/or events of the end times would you? For now this is probably the most important subject I'm researching right now. Thank you in advance for any direction you might be able to give me.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HruthTurts

I hope these links help. They are similar but with different perspectives. Both are a very good read, but long:

Seven Seals

Post Trib / Pre Trib End Times paper

I am listening to Deagle on Google as I write this and though he seems sincere, I can't help but wonder how hard he is trying not to laugh when he says some of the stuff he comes up with. It seems he is either a truth teller, a greedy car-salesman-type, or a poor soul that actually believes the things he says despite their not being true.

Can't figure out which, but my feelings lead me towards false prophet...

top topics

join