It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G.W.B and realtion to royal family....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I may be way off i was thinking about this..

He is realted too the royal family like i think 13th cousin's...
And bush.sr our leader AT THE TIME...got on one knee and let the queen knight him ....hhmmmmm..Our leader get's on one knee to another country's....make's me raise a eye brow.

When addressing a (male only, unlike in many fictional works) superior (e.g. Officer or Warrant Officer, but--most of the time--not a non-commissioned officer, in the military), "sir" is used to replace his specific rank.....rank as in our president is has a rank in the royal family....

George H W Bush has an honorary knighthood (Knight Commander Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath) which was awarded in 1993. The Current President Gorge W Bush doesn't. Reagan also received the same honour. Other Americans including Caspar Weinberger, Bill Gates and Rudy Giuliani have also received honorary knighthoods.

These knighthoods are awarded on the advice of the British Government, very few honours are awarded directly by the Queen.

One that is the personal gift of the Monarch is the Order of Merit and there is currently only one non-Brit who is a member and that is Nelson Mandela.

So many american's are helping the british.....

Now if you was going to tear down a country that was once your's or British ran..
And knew we had a long history of american settler's vs british...
Wouldn't it fit that they have people workign for them living here for generation's.......Buyign there time to the point everyone hate's america?

Let's face it america was based on as logn as your a american born usa citizan u can become preisdent....1 generation.

so it's safe to say if all is said and done.
British are the one's behind the curtain's running america as we speak.

does this theory hold merit?

i know many of empire's countrie's are easy to take over when.
destroyed from within.
America need's to rethink it's congress.... president's... and how we allow
Allow our leader's to get on one knee to get a rank in another country.......

will the queen get on her kneee for our president or any other ruler in the world???NO they will not....so why would american's ruler's.. and influical peopel do it?

somethign is up ...i may be way off but it seem's funny you ask me

after 9/11 ....
Live rates at 2008.02.19 18:51:30 UTC
1.00 USD = 0.678801 EUR
United States Dollars Euro
1 USD = 0.678801 EUR 1 EUR = 1.47319 USD

NOW great britain..
Live rates at 2008.02.19 18:53:30 UTC
1.00 USD = 0.513123 GBP
United States Dollars United Kingdom Pounds
1 USD = 0.513123 GBP 1 GBP = 1.94885 USD

ANy one see a patern here??