It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the mars rocks alive?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

I believe this has absolutely nothing to do with what I we are discussion in this forum. Or maybe I missed it.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Then where's the apex predator? Surely an animal needs to camouflage itself only if it's being predated, otherwise it's an unnecessary hindrance. Just as stick insects on earth hide from birds, these rock-animals must be hiding from something. And that something, or whatever eats it, won't be camouflaged. Yet we can't see it.

This is getting absolutely pathetically ridiculous. We see fuzzy shapes on photos from mars and jump to the conclusion that it's aliens? I can understand wanting to find life, but to sell your critical mind down the river to get there? Unthinkable.

Keep it together, folks!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Don't know about alive, but, within the first few weeks of landing saw stereo shaped rock formations, even pointed out by enterprise that really begged some sort of explanation. Unknown vestiges in sky pics etc etc.
When I say stereo, two rock forms of identical pattern.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Which only demonstrates that rocks can appear similar on Mars. That's massive step away from "they're alive".

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Again good work vze the debunkers will keep coming at you, but never fear you are on the right track about life existing on Mars. Many forms of life exist on Mars that we are not familiar with on Earth and many are similar. Rik Riley

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Oh no! Here we go! It's Rik Riley. Expect more extra-ordinary claims only to be proved in time.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents

Oh no! Here we go! It's Rik Riley. Expect more extra-ordinary claims only to be proved in time.

Thanks gauncents, at least you read my posts and are interested in tuning in for an on going search for life on Mars. Sometimes you can do things right and you can do them wrong. I prefer to do them right so I will divulge my findings in due time maybe not to your time frame. Rik Riley

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Enough said.

Anyway, back on topic...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Here is one pic that is interesting from the lander.

fawkes3.lpl.arizona.edu...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
Here is one pic that is interesting from the lander.

fawkes3.lpl.arizona.edu...

Thanks for sharing the Phoenix photos I will now tell you what I think from viewing the photos. There are life forms swarming the Phoenix lander this is a fact when you stretch the images you can see them 10,000% positive do not always look to the rocks look into the ground. Some of these are the tiny perfect humanoids or Sandmaries.

The reason you are not always being fed clear photos is because the life forms are to easily seen and NASA can not allow you to see these clear photos. I promise I see these lifeforms some are beautiful some are weird. You must enlarge the photo to the Max and then stretch the image and then you will see the lifeforms. Turn your contrast and brightness down view from a dark room.

NASA knows I see these life forms and you must save these clear photos before they jerk them because this will blow NASAs cover of hiding the truth about life on Mars. Do not scoff investigate before your criticize me. Rik Riley

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I guess we could be talking about some form of silicon-based life perhaps? thus why they 'look like' rocks and crystals....etc.

I am aware that no proof of Silicon based life as been found and all that, but still its vaguely, remotely possible that it could in some place.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So far with the new photos I have seen a white duck real easy to see and what looks similar to a baby dinosaur with U shaped horns. Tiny tiny humans galore and some wearing Russian type winter hats. Phoenix Lander hit the mother load as far as life forms and expect more fuzzy photos to be presented by NASA to continue their cover up. Some of the first photos were detailed these last photos are a joke they have been releasing and all appear out of focus on purpose.

I have seen several strange elongated alien looking skulls and one photo of a humanoid hybrid with a large hat like a drum major and on his left ear is a perfect five pointed star and some type of emblem at he top of the hat. This is not a joke we have been hoodwinked by NASA on the truth about life on Mars.

When you talk about the rocks being life forms I tagged these as being the Marrockies during the Pathfinder Sojourner mission. The Marrockies in many cases are as one unit but could be several to as many as ten or more possibly sharing the same body with bizarre faces. I talked about the Marrockies possibly being silicon based unless this is a type of masking used by NASA.

NASA I believe is instructed to hide these life forms from us and I search and find what they are trying to hide from us. Most think I am crazy and can not see these things but I am having the time of my life finding these anomalies.
Rik Riley

[edit on 29-5-2008 by rikriley]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I have to agree with Rik because he sees these things and I see some of the exact things he's referencing.Just for example,he mentions long skulls,and that's what I just saw before I read his post,like an elongated fox head with pointed nose.The pic is unclear and I'm not rushed to show you all because most haven't got the background to look more than 2 seconds. The sliding rocks phenom in death valley ,simple freeze/thaw movement(downhill usually) doesn't provide much interest in me,since the rock is acted on by outside forces and just shifted,the same way quicksand or rolling down a hill is just reaction to gravity.A rock rolls off the side of the grand canyon....same thing.Gravity,not life. What Rik and I believe is that nasa masks the images or shows fuzzed out(missing or scrambled data) to cover up the life on Mars. The natural camouflaging of real life forms on Mars as they blend with the scenery,like the CHAMELEON-looking animal on a Keith Laney skull from previous page just get shrugs. This pic from Phoenix,the most recent reference pic,shows rocks I think look like they were moved by the lander's rockets several inches or a foot.No mystery there. It's not like these rocks have faces and stare at the Phoenix lander.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join