It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New possible evidence in JFK assasination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hey Jim,

I was just wondering if you have happened upon this thread and if so, what do you think of the new findings?

Here is the thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Howdy Kleverone,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to comment on an issue that is being too quickly dismissed by the corporate mass media but within which lies a dark reality.

The documents recently found in Dallas apparently were a concoction of DA Henry Wade and some producer. Apparently, they thought they could dramatize the story by having Oswald and Rudy plot to kill JFK. This is ficitious. However, there is a sobering reality behind this. Check out pages 409-410 in my book "Crossfire" and you will find the account of attorney Carroll Jarnagin, who on Oct. 4, 1963, overheard Oswald and Ruby plotting to assassinate Texas Gov. Connally. This is a confirmed pre-assassination report as Jarnagin reported this to the authorities prior to Nov. 22, 1963. Wade or someone simply rewrote the Jarnagin transcript, substituting Kennedy's name for Connally. Apparently, cooler heads stopped Wade from talking about this because it destroys the official conclusion that Oswald and Ruby were not connected. This is why there is an attempt to discredit the newly-found docs.

As to why Ruby would plot with Oswald to kill Connally, it has to do with the fact that Oswald was a low-level government agent, just as his mother claimed all along, and he was pretending to go along with any plot involving Ruby to report to higher authorities, never realizing until too late that they were setting him up to be the patsy in the assassination.

I can cite more than a dozen witnesses who place Oswald and Ruby together prior to the assassination. As Gen. Edwin Walker once told me, "Ruby and Oswald knew each other. The Warren Commission will have to start all over again on this one point alone."

Jim Marrs

new topics

join