It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma Bigfoot Picture (Needed)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Anybody try a P2P Program like Kazaa?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
No but i doubt it will come up with anything usefull

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Damn man, I tried searching under "Discovery Channel", and it came up with a lot of shows, but not that one. I'll keep looking though.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
After looking at about 1000 pics of bigfoot this is as close as I got. Don't think its it,but you can enhance it and call it a day.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sounds good nyeff i thank you again for taking your time to look for it and i want to thank anyone else who looked and tryed to help me. Now time to get to work on this pic

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ok i blew it up and it doesnt seem to be a man in a suit this might actually be the real thing, nyeff i know you went crazy but where did you get this pic man

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Shadowman the show you are talking about is called "Bigfootville"and was shot by TLC the guides name is Tim Harjo I know both him and the other researcher David Wilbanks very well, Dave used to have a killer research site but has since dismantled it and gone to the ministry full time, at the time that scene was shot all of the crew where accounted for but that doesnt mean the spot you are talking about was a bigfoot hope that helps ...BTW "Bigfootville" just aired again this last mon night on TLC

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wahoo
Shadowman the show you are talking about is called "Bigfootville"and was shot by TLC the guides name is Tim Harjo I know both him and the other researcher David Wilbanks very well, Dave used to have a killer research site but has since dismantled it and gone to the ministry full time, at the time that scene was shot all of the crew where accounted for but that doesnt mean the spot you are talking about was a bigfoot hope that helps ...BTW "Bigfootville" just aired again this last mon night on TLC

Yeah....unfortunatly TLC has no pics of the show. I used Google "images". Words like
bigfootville,Oklahoma bigfoot. etc and there was nothing. The pic I did find that was similar,well that was after everything else failed, and I just put "bigfoot" into google images. Do you have any clue as to how many things have the "Bigfoot"? Yikes thousands of pics.

I still want to find the pic though. I think this one show was...well..crap. Less than convincing. Is there anyway for someone to record the show,and the get the pics here?

[Edited on 2/20/2004 by nyeff]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hmm but nyeff how will you get the pics on here from a tape :S take a picture from a camera and get a cd then post it up here im thinking? or a digital camera would be good :up
They will be playing this again on the 22nd on sunday im not sure what time thought
anyone with a digital camera *hint hint*

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I have a high quality digital camera

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Maybe you can help us out here maybe get me that pic
travel.discovery.com...

All you need to know

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Is it possible to record the show on to a DVD? Then download the DVD on to a computer. That was a thought that crossed my mind.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If a person has a video capture card, something like the ATI ALL-IN-WONDER, and a DVD+-R/RW drive, sure it's possible.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hell i know i dont have that
anyone?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
well i hope we will find big foot but sometimes i get mad beacuse there is alot of people that trick us and it is annoying so i wish i new who you where im really confused with this

link   

link   

link   

link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join