It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinions on the North American Union!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

The video is a nice collection of sources that despite what some say, we are moving towards a world govt.

Opinions......

Discuss!

[edit on 17-2-2008 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
You americans should see what happens in europe, but you will eventualy. Once they have your guns, the authorites will be able to do anything to you, as your founders knew.

Its amazing how many are still blind to this subject though isn't it.

Also your video does not work, you need to look at your link address.

[edit on 2/17/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
i apologize

link is fixed

and yes ur are so correct

It's amazing HOW MUCH is required to prove to people that a conspiracy against them eixsts

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

do you even know anything about the EU?

it's quite the nice place to live in and joining it has become a boon to the member states...
i say this because i live in the EU at the moment, and don't see what the fuss you're making is all about

can you demonstrate what's so bad about the EU instead of just spewing baseless fear mongering?

anyway, i think the idea of a world government isn't inherently bad and could be beneficial if properly put into place

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Parranoia at its finest spin. "THEY" the unidentifed "people behind the curtian". What Bullsnip!

"They" wish to keep the public distracted? No "They" don't.

The only "They" that wish to do anything with the public is the "they" that made that propergand video.

The public doesn't need to be kept "distracted". The Public is distracted, and the public likes it that way.

I'm not parranoid. I'm not fearful of a "NWO". I'm not looking to control the minds of anyone. I'd just like to find someone to talk to about the real issues, but all I find are people that would rather talk about football, sex and food.

It's the nature of the beast.

That's parranoid propergand.

new topics

top topics

join