It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first domestic house robot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
what is this site does anyone know? They are trying to make out as though they have made a robot that is a butler/helper (lover?(joke)) just like Data from star trek only probably not as good. check it out:

www.irobotnow.com...

if you go to the subscription for information there is a check box which asks if you would like to receive other FOX promotions. So im guessing this is the build up to a new film or TV series or something?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think this has been discussed. It has something to do with the new movie coming out I,Robot.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It's a promo site for the upcoming movie "I Robot". Based on the book by Issac Asimov. It's been posted before.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It looks like a real commercial ad. I wonder when they will actually come out with bots in stores.

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by JustAnIllusion]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
What's that movie supposed to be about anyways? I hope they make those robots. I'd get two and make them fight.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
yeah, it's a comercial thing... they did it for minority report, too, i think. plus Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind as well, with www.lacunainc.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wow, I actualy though you could purchase one!

Interesting concept.

Deep

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
lol, no, but itd be nice.

as far as i no, themovie is about robots in the new age, the 3 laws, and things. i dunno any real detaisl tho

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
ooo i think this is that movie where in the commercial you can build your own wife. i dont know what its about and although i think its going to be absolute trash, im still quite interested in it. sorry no usefull info here.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ihatethisplace
ooo i think this is that movie where in the commercial you can build your own wife. i dont know what its about and although i think its going to be absolute trash, im still quite interested in it. sorry no usefull info here.

build ur wife? dang yo!
i aint seena ny of THOSE adds yet!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
yeah actually it was the trailer before i saw the movie the big bounce, that trailer was the highlight of the whole movie.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ihatethisplace
yeah actually it was the trailer before i saw the movie the big bounce, that trailer was the highlight of the whole movie.

that bad, huh? i just saw big fish, and it had nothin about. there was a banner along the way, so i was hopeful, but, alas, no luck.
they pic of the robot looks fantastic tho, way too human for the movie to bomb

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Fake. Look at this page- It makes it out to be real in the first sentance...but read on.
www.osnews.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
I think this has been discussed. It has something to do with the new movie coming out I,Robot.

oh ok fair enough

top topics

join