It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Spielberg and UFOs. (1977 Rare Interview)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
A pretty cool video of Steven Spielberg and his thoughts on UFOs. The video is from his then new release at the time, Close Encounters of the III Kind.

This is for all the people who ever wondered if he believes in UFOs.

"Cosmic Watergate" now where have I heard that one before?

See Video Here

[edit on 15-2-2008 by The Coward]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm the user 'stoneglitter' on YouTube, this is what I posted there:

Interesting that he talks about the 'Cosmic Watergate' for 25 years - that would make it 1952 - that would make it around the same time President Eisenhower supposedly had the meeting with the Grey EBEs and signed a treaty with them etc. In 1960 in his farewell speech, he warns that the military industrial complex had gotten out of hand. Hmmmmm.

Thanks for the video link. I am still yet to see that movie in full.. I've only seen snippets of it.. I guess it's a bit before my time but would definitely like to rent it out one day.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Excellent find, and thanks for sharing. It's only 3 minutes long and well worth the time for a small insight into how close we may have come to disclosure in 1977.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Great Link!!!

I like how he gets kinda antsy and rebellious after 2:00 minutes...

For the numerical conspiracists: Ever notice the references to the number 33 and 3 throughout the film? Not to go all woogie-boogie Richard Hoagland VS the Masons on you or anything...

[edit on 15-2-2008 by Stale Cracker]

new topics

top topics

join