It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Lake Bombing Excersises?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Does anyone know whats the Red Flag bombing excercises at the China Lake Naval Weapons Fac.?

I have been looking at the cool vidoes of their bombing excersises and would like to know whats their schedule on that.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
According to wikipedia and dreamlandresort.com Red Flag is an air-to-air exercise at Nellis AFB, and as far as I can tell it doesn't have anything to do with bombing exercises at China Lake. Their schedules are probably not classified however I doubt that anyone can share them with us for operational security reasons.

Anyway I always like watching things blow up, and I'm sure plenty of other people do too, so if you want to post a link to the videos you're talking about that would be great.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Sorry but Red Flag ended today. 2/15/08, but for future flags you can check the schedule thru the Notams.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ok, this is were I got it from.
www.nawcwpns.navy.mil...

These are just intoductory movies but there cool to look at...

The one I was asking about is called the DOD CUSTOMERS PART2. Were some of the shots filmed at the China Lake Weapons area??

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the link. Those videos are pretty cheesy (they look to be almost a decade old), but like I said, you can't go wrong showing a bunch of stuff blowing up. I would have to guess that the videos of things blowing up on or over land would be from China Lake, while the videos of things blowing up on or over water would be from Point Mugu.

new topics

top topics

join