It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Airways...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it interesting that in the majority of these "airline terror alerts" some BA (British Airways) plane is rerouted or cancelled out of the UK. Including this most recent Red Alert / Saud Attack Imminent, they listed a BA flight that was cancelled. The last high level security issue we had in the states were two instances of BA flights being cancelled out of LHR (London, Heathrow).

Apparently we are having issues with known terrorists or accomplices. Why not prepare for flight and then stop the plane on the tarmac and arrest the people for suspicion(sp?) of terrorism?

Seems simple enough to me. Too much trouble with BA..

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well mostly all the ones comming here to New York are cancelled both ways i see.

TPL

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I been thinking this for a while. Many other airlines eg Virgin, go to NY, why dont they get cancelled?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Pack the flight with MI6, Delta Force, Desert RATS, dressed as tourists then do as you say let it taxi and stop before takeoff.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
London Heathrow is a HUGE airport and hub for most of Western Europe (next to Amsterdam). I've never heard of a Delta, AA, United, Lufti, Alitalia, KLM, etc. flight being cancelled. On short order, I would assume that it's happened. Though nowhere near the amount that BA is cancelling their flights.

Dreamrebel and I are on the same page. Instead of cancelling the flight and letting the person reschedule, how about we go about business as normal, pack the plane full of marshals, Delta Force, RATS, MI6, SEALs, etc. and take the person either A. away in custody or B. out for good.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Roger that Dirt Jockey. Couldnt agree w/ ya any more. It seems these guys are getting away to play another day. Thats just wrong. I hope there is more going on behind the scenes than we know as far as apprehending the thugs!

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
They better knock this # off. I am planning on flying to the UK this summer or spring. They need to knock this # off!

Though I wonder, why exclusively British Airways? is there something Im missing?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Maybe they dont get cancelled because there are some goverment officials on board those planes im sure.

new topics

top topics

join