It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Man Records Video Of UFO Over Tampa

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Now, I'm not saying this proves anything one way or the other, but here's a video of the actual plane flying at the 2008 Gasparilla thing on the night of the event:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

yeah it seems pretty obvious to me though. This is a still from the airshow vid posted by black sheep.

This is the still from the Orlando video with the fuselage visible.

It even looks like the same aircraft!! Pretty ironic.

-ChriS

[edit on 16-2-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I just found the 2008 schedule on the pilots web site. The whole site is in Flash. Wait for it to load pick day or night then pick schedule and you will see on the pilots web site that he performed the 1/19 or 20th (I read on the thread that the event was postponed one day due to weather).

Pilot's website

I think the whole team got this one right. The only thing we do not have is a DNA sample.

Lets put this to bed so we can all get some sleep. Great work everyone.

Regards,

Black Sheep

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Great points everyone. Yes indication lights could not be visible with all that smoke and light around the plane, and the distance but, since this was an airshow, someone must have captured a video much closer to the airport than the Tampa crew in the car did. We need (I mean, I do) a video of the same aerobatics in the same time of hour to be fully convinced it was not a UFO. It was not night.

A video showing it as a UFO already exists.
We have to wait for the other video of the actual plane much closer to the airfield.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The more I watch the vid the more I say awesome maneuvering.
Then it finally hit me, why would a UFO leave exhaust trails?

Eeetz a plane boss, a plane!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The plane theory seems very plausible.

Good work on the comparison footage

Deciding factor could be flight logs for the day in question.

reply to post by Becker44

Not sure what you mean by 'Close Minded People'????

My comment....

I could have done without all the 'gangsta hype' stuff, but I guess they need the publicity.

How does that make close minded?

I don't care for the gansta personage applied to a lot of the Hip Hop music
being listened to.

I listen to a lot of hip hop and I don't feel being a gangsta or portraying a gangsta image makes it sound any better, if anything it degrades it.

As for the others who may have taken offence to the comment...

I realize Gangstas are people too and I didn't mean to hurt their feelings, or anyone associated with them.

Gangstas like Dr. Evil & Mini-me will always have a special place in my heart. Their beautiful rendition of "Its a Hard-Knock Life" in Austin Powers
always brings a smile to my face, and I do believe the Gangsta persona was justified for that performance.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Greetings

I had a thread about meteorites few days back, and this looks just like those fireballs, only they were going towards earth and these are doing manouvers. The thing is that they looked just like those in this video. Crazy....

Fax

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
UPDATE

Suspected UFO Identified As Part Of Pyrotechnic Air Show

POSTED: 10:55 am EST February 18, 2008
UPDATED: 11:21 am EST February 18, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A video showing a purported UFO over Tampa Bay on January 20, 2008 has been indentified. The unusual, dueling fireballs rocketing and curling through the air that early evening were part of an air show during Tampa's annual Gasparilla Pirate Festival.
WFTV.com confirmed Monday, while the video shows some strange fire in the sky over Tampa Bay, the flying object was actually a T-6 plane used in the Bill Leff Starfire Night Skyshow, which was one of the performances at the Gasparilla Pirate Festival. The Skyshow uses an AT-6 "Texan" aircraft with pyrotechnics on each wing and roman candles that can be launched during the approximately 14-minute choreographed performance.

Bill Leff confirmed to WFTV.com that he began flying the evening of January 20 between 6:00pm and 6:30pm and that it is not unusual to have UFO reports connected with his performances. Leff told WFTV.com of a previous incident in downtown Chicago that had 911 calls pouring in.

More infos & source:
www.wftv.com...

[edit on 18/2/2008 by internos]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Go internos!!

I might as well get down off the fence, looks like the show is over.

Have a star!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If you listen to the audio you can clearly hear the bizarre sounds coming from this thing and they are pretty loud.

who knew they were fans of rap music on Mars

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

YudahMann!

I've always thought your name should be pronounced in Latin, so here it goes... everybody, phonetically please...

Eeen- TeRRRrrr - Noossssss

(don't forget to role them R's)

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Gangsta people mistook a plane for a UFO.

I accept the fact that might be a plane after all.

Internos I would give you a star for the find but I don't know how. I'm new!

So.. how's the weather in the island of Atlantis.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Just click on the vacant star at the top of his post.

You can practice on my post if you like.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
Gangsta people mistook a plane for a UFO.

I accept the fact that might be a plane after all.

Internos I would give you a star for the find but I don't know how. I'm new!

So.. how's the weather in the island of Atlantis.

I've been following this with the rest of you and will accept the plane. The only thing that troubles me is in the still shots posted here showing the outline of the plane in relation to the "flames". In those proportions it, would to me, appear that planes wings should have been consumed. Flames coming out of the leading edge don't sit right.

It's a plane.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This looks very similiar to what I seen on Halloween a few years back off the highway. After observing what I saw was immediately identified as a F16 trailing sparks. tricking out everyone that seen it. It was looping around in circles. And doing other crazy manuevers. Pretty cool and to me this video reminded me of that. Especially how it appears to break off as two seperate fireballs. It might actually be that flaming out the tailpipe of a Tomcat or what have you.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by homeskillet

Sorry homeskillet, I shouldn't have singled your post out... it was just convenient at the time. I should have read your post more thoroughly.

reply to post by apc

apc - You were right. However frustrating I find ATS at times, it's still interesting and stimulating. Besides, I still have some hair left to tear out

reply to post by Hal9000

Thanks for your kind words and support Hal. I'm not looking for personal recognition. If I was, I would not be posting under an anonymous nick-name. I do feel that posters here (including myself) who make good posts that are relevant and well thought out often tend to get ignored in favor of sensationalist posts or posts based on supposition rather than fact/and/or experience.

I just wish there was a fairer way acknowledge those posts that deserve it, and that misleading or inaccurate posts were "flagged" in some way so that others don't take them to be gospel, and thus add to the spreading of ignorance. I'm sure you can see what I'm getting at here.

Perhaps newcomers here should have their ability to "star" posts restricted/diminished until they have a bit more experience. If this privilege was earned rather than given to all, perhaps it would be used more wisely.

Anyway, I'm sorry to stray away from topic at hand. Please carry on...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
In the spirit of GANGSTA reported UFO's this topic is

By eagle1229 at 2008-02-21

[edit on 21-2-2008 by Eagle1229]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join