It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Frustration Syndrome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Disclosure Frustration Syndrome

To: Bob Lazar/John Lear/any Reputable witness Whatsoever Attacks...

If you are holding a UFO propulsion engine part or alien body part in your very hand...that is insignificant and silly actually... Unless world governments comply together over some anguished, drawn out, pork barreled timetabled constitution...classified of course.

What is so...screwed up and sad is that someone like Bob Lazar, despite his W2 tax forms, military ID & consistent accounts verified through various reporters/debunkers for several years and obvious degree/expertise in physics can be discounted /besmirched by the government, media and every Johnny website poster feeling prickly that day, only armed with a superficial knowledge of the subject in a facile capacity.

My point is...No matter how credentialed a UFO witness is, the powers that be have had a very effective program in place (for decades) that nullifies ANY attempt at disclosure. All posts to the contrary are lunatic placeholders, the staus quo presently.

Mass sighting by witnesses that are separated geographically (Stephenville, Texas ('08)/Phoenix, Arizona ('97), Washington, D.C. ('52) are all strategically dismissed by the Media who will go along with any explanation that the Airforce gives them no matter how preposterous the reasoning is because alien existence is far crazier by comparison.

Recovery of craft with paper thin indestructible metal debris (Roswell) by 501st Bomber division soley responsible with nuclear weaponry in 1947 by Our Airforce Major oficer Marcel, who, apparently, cannot determine the difference between a weather balloon and aircraft that does not fit the known aircraft of the time is given rank, but not integrity.

Every worthwhile UFO sighting supported with multiple credible witnesses and evidence (via photos/videos that will be confiscated discreetly) shall be promptly obscured until said powers that be deign it agreeable to the era's zeitgeist that disclosure is acceptable.

Until then, Everything is considered utter nonsense...even Bob lazar and John Lear must be total loons who give no weight to their reputations/legacies.

Media and ignorant web posters who posture with counterfiet clout are fleas on the truth.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by EclipseReloaded]

[edit on 15-2-2008 by EclipseReloaded]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EclipseReloaded
...Recovery of craft with paper thin indestructible metal debris...

This part confused me. If it is indestructible, how come it is debris? Seems to me that indestructible would mean it can not be destroyed.

Keep in mind I am not saying these events did or did not happen, just stating that the area I quoted is confusing me. (Which is not hard to do
)

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Individual parts, the aluminum foil-like metal that covered a mile wide debris field were described as indestructible: could not be hammered into shape, burnt or separated. Some kind of memory metal perhaps.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You're forgetting something...

At any point, the Aliens themselves could always effect Disclosure as well...

Also, if someone actually ever produces a living specimen (or a dead one), or genuine debris that defies our tech levels, as long as it's on a grand enough scale, it would force Disclosure as well...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Individual parts, the aluminum foil-like metal that covered a mile wide debris field ...

I see, so to layman this a bit. It would be like finding "cogs" or "switches" that were indestructible. Not, for instance, the "shell" or "outer layer" of a craft.

If this is your meaning then I understand now. If not, and you mean the latter of my idea can you please elaborate how the "shell" or "outer layer" could be destroyed in an impact.

Furthermore, to keep on topic somewhat. I honestly believe if there was anything of consequence to disclose it would have been done already. Not all governments are as dense as the good ol' United States. Of course neither do I belong to these "other" governments, nor am I a citizen so I could be mistaken.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

Individual parts, the aluminum foil-like metal that covered a mile wide debris field ...

I see, so to layman this a bit. It would be like finding "cogs" or "switches" that were indestructible. Not, for instance, the "shell" or "outer layer" of a craft.

If this is your meaning then I understand now. If not, and you mean the latter of my idea can you please elaborate how the "shell" or "outer layer" could be destroyed in an impact.

Furthermore, to keep on topic somewhat. I honestly believe if there was anything of consequence to disclose it would have been done already. Not all governments are as dense as the good ol' United States. Of course neither do I belong to these "other" governments, nor am I a citizen so I could be mistaken.

With substantial more force than a man trying to break a piece by himself, say, by a crash landing.

Back on topic, you must be new to this site to think that if there was anything of consequence, it (disclosure) would have been done already.

World governments coverup what they do have to prevent mass hysteria with the accompanying breakdown of financial and religious institutions. The world as we know it, would be in a new, volatile era...Everything would change, probably for the worse for a long time.

The US government isn't dense, they just don't want to admit they don't have control over our airspace, thusly the US being vulnerable to attacks.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

...World governments coverup what they do have to prevent mass hysteria with the accompanying breakdown of financial and religious institutions. The world as we know it, would be in a new, volatile era...Everything would change, probably for the worse for a long time...

So then the debris was not "indestructible" just not able to be broken by a man. Kinda like the "unbreakable combs".

I will not discount the possibility of them covering up events. However, I do not know of any "events" that have been covered up and since been discovered as a true cover up. Keep in mind I do not know everything, and it could very well have happened and I just do not know about it.

As for being new, no I have been a member of the site for quite some time. I like to consider myself open minded. And please do not take my posts as trying to discount the possibility of these things being true. I just like to pursue all available options before deciding on which is right for me.

And remember there are more people on the planet than governments, or even government workers. This is why I find it hard that something that would be as huge as aliens (or something equivalent) could be kept "under wraps" for so long.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Indestructible as in substantial forces, like incredible speeds, propulsion systems colliding with terra firma being the only way to break said parts of a whole. Those kind of forces might could break an unbreakable comb. Maybe defense contractors should make jets out of those combs instead.

As far as your "I just like to pursue all available options before deciding on which is right for me." That implies that I don't.

My point is that the "all available options" are limited by...the powers that be. They pull the strings on "the more people" than government officials.

I feel like I've made myself clear and you might want to argue for the sake of arguing.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by EclipseReloaded]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EclipseReloaded

Ahh but you see, there is always room for "reasonable doubt" when it comes to UFO and alien reports. No matter how credible..The interesting part is, that the same testimony from one of these credible people could send someone to the slammer for life, or even death row..The Government has done a wonderful job of blurring the lines of the definition of credibility. And it is to their advantage that ignorance of facts and processes amongst the populace is such a prevalent factor. Not to mention laziness. To illustrate this, 90% of people in the U.S. alone believe in life in the universe, and yet they will approach this issue with the ingrained level of ridicule and misplaced skepticism. The powers that be have constructed a very complex system of confusion and disinformation that it is very hard for "normal" people to want to pour over just to dig up a grain or two of truth every few years or so.

George W. Bush and his entire administration. Richard Nixon and his entire administration. John F. Kennedy assassination, and then Bobby Kennedy, and all these people were killed by "delusional fans" or crazed "militants"(in the case of John Lennon). Anyone who has ever preached peace has been shot and killed, anyone with a resonating message of hope has been removed in one way or another...There are SO many ways to kill someone and make it look like something else. And a fall guy can always be found. Disinformation is a proven conspiratorial tactic used by many covert operations throughout the world. Trillions, that's right, trillions of dollars just dissolve into thin air all the time, and you don't hear a word of it. The last time anyone ever complained about trillions missing was the Pentagon 1 day before 9/11, which now has us locked in a needless war for the sole purpose of turning a profit, and the only good this is doing is for the rich assholes on top of you and me. They are so separated from the rest of the world that calling them alien, whether or not they're human, is appropriate. These people do not suffer or struggle like you and I do. These people do not have to worry about loss, their only concern is control and wealth to keep the control machine oiled. Tell me that's not a conspiracy, the real owners of this country don't give a rats ass about you. They are sitting atop corporate towers surveying all that they own, and all that they seek to own, and all that they seek to crush, and whatever agenda fits their profit margin. Does that not sound like conspiracy? Because to do this they have to buy our government, and there IS proof of that. It's all around you, every senator, president, and administrator and CEO is more corrupt than a windows system file with few exceptions, but they get shot when they get too loud. There is conspiracy, life has turned out to be a well documented but not easily swallowed conspiratorial reality and they will do their best to make sure you know nothing. Their is always another piece of the puzzle, another stone to turn over, another i to dot and t to cross, because it is a convoluted game of cat and mouse, except in this game, unlike in nature, the mouse is a well funded fascist, and wholly corporate entity. They will tell you that people like me are nuts, or misinformed, or that something is fake, or call it swamp gas. This is not to say that everything that happens is conspiratorial. But history throughout time has proven otherwise in many cases.

We have to ask these questions, because many times they are true. Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade. And to assume that an entity so well funded and so well equipped and so brilliantly staffed in many cases, could not be capable of conspiracy on a vest scale is pretty naive at best. We have to ask ourselves what drives us to to ask these questions. You have to wonder because if you don't you may not figure out until it's too late, who is playing the cards...And what is at hand. Figuring out that everything you thought you knew is false is not nearly as bad as being fooled into working for a cause you know nothing of and may very well disagree with. They may be playing with things they know nothing of and hurt alot of people in the process. This is why these questions must be raised.

Here's something that is recent you should mull over thoroughly:

Bush Administration Outing of CIA Agent

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Indestructible as in substantial forces, like incredible speeds, propulsion systems colliding with terra firma being the only way to break said parts of a whole. Those kind of forces might could break an unbreakable comb. Maybe defense contractors should make jets out of those combs instead.

Thank you for going into further detail about this. As I stated I was unsure of what exactly you meant by "indestructible".

As far as your "I just like to pursue all available options before deciding on which is right for me." That implies that I don't.

I did not mean to "imply" anything. I just wanted to let you know why I was asking those questions. So apologies if I caused you any unpleasant emotions, or thoughts.

My point is that the "all available options" are limited by...the powers that be. They pull the strings on "the more people" than government officials.

I do not fully understand this statement; however, I do not need further explanation. I am willing to accept that the government(s) do keep things secret, and therefore would be pulling strings.

I feel like I've made myself clear and you might want to argue for the sake of arguing.

Yes you have, and I thank you for your cooperation. Again apologies if any of my inquiries seemed hostile. That was not my intention.

[edit] Punctuation errors, well ones that I noticed.

[edit on 2/16/2008 by adigregorio]

top topics

join