It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serge Monast and current events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
When I first read about Monast, recently, I was rather skeptical. I don't believe in the Illuminati. If they exist at all, they are, in my opinion, nothing but a smoke screen. There was also the fact that he showed up on Richard Glenn's show. For those of you who don't live in Quebec and don't understand French, Glenn had a show about UFO's and conspiracies and the likes. He always seemed like he was in some happy place. Some very slow, yet happy place. Seems like a nice, harmless guy, but wouldn't give him too much credit. All in all, I was ready to dismiss Monast altogether. Even his death could easily be explained to all the stress in his life at the time.

What made me stop to think was the fact that Monast had predicted, in the 80's, the imminent fall of theEastern block and the following rise of international terrorism. Before 911, I can't recall anyone talking about the rise of international terrorism. Add to the fact that Al Quaeda doesn't exist (this has been proven quite well) and that there is no terrorism plot (if they were organized the way they're supposed to be, things would be blowing up all the time), I wonder if Monast just happened to be right or if he actually did know something.

With the recent surge in UFO sightings, Monast said that terrorism wouldn't last very long and this would be followed by a staged alien invasion, I'm just wondering. One thing's for sure, if aliens do invade, I'll need to see what's under their helmets...

I'd like to hear what you think of all this. For or against. As I said, this has me thinking, but I haven't made up my mind yet: not enough information. Thanks!

join