It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast at Grandma's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
[font=Georgia]hey this is wierd so plz bear with me. When i was little about 6 or 7 every month iwould go over to my grandparents house and sometimes i would stay the night which i hated because every night i stayed in that house i always had the same dream. In my dream i would be walking sround their house and it would be completely empty.so after walking around for a bit i would return to be but, there always seemed to be something wrong. anyways i would be in my bed and here this thing coming up the stairs(like a sasquatch thing) and i would always run and hide and it would chase but, never catch me.
anyways i had the dream the other night and the beast seemed more human and i felt like i should know this person

I think it might be my grandfather on the other side of my family(he died exactly 6 months before i was born)

any thoughts and theories

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Well first off I give you props for sharing a really personal story like that. Most folks are afraid of revealing nightmares/dreams such as yours.

My real concern would be is there any reason you should be scared of your Grandfather? You seem to think that the "thing" coming up the stairs is a "beast", and then you go on to think it might actually be your deceased Grandfather. Why would there be any connection between that person, and your feelings?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i dont know why i came to that conclusion it was more of a note than anything else and he died 6 months before i was born so i never even meet him

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Is it more fear that you feel towards him/it, or is it the kind apprehension you feel when meeting someone for the first time?

Also, I can understand if you don't want to answer, but how exactly did your Grandfather die, and did he die in the House?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Can't see any possible explaination, probably just a recurring dream, or somebody else that died in the house prior to your grandparents living there.

Maybe someone that died there could be described as a bit of a sasquach by those who knew him and you exaggerated it in your mind.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I think certain entities are definitely related, and there is one ancient Hebrew daemon that basically looks like a bigfoot. I still can't remember the name at the moment, but they inhabit deserts and 'wild places' (sound like bigfoot huh?) They are related to Lilim and I though they were called Ba'alim but having searched can't find them under that name, but I'll keep looking since this is the second thread I've mentioned them in and I'd like to give you a name if you want to research them some more.

Consider, if you believe in the use of magick, finding and printing out a protection from Lilith sigil, or trying to pray to Christ since these things are perhaps (not definitely, but its worth a try) Hebrew daemons, or Yahweh maybe.

I'm not sure what else to say since if you don't dream lucidly, then you have no control over what you do in your dreams. I'd maybe find out what your grandfather was into, what he died of and where, also perhaps ask what happened in that house and try and find out about it through the local papers for things like deaths or such that occured there.

new topics

top topics

join