It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government incompetence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
If 911 was a real government conspiracy, why did they not do it correctly? Why leave any evidence? Any doubt? Why not go through with it properly and destroy all evidence and people involved. Etc etc... if this was a conspiracy, it seems like it was run by some incompetent buffoons.

If a team of smart people had tons of money, resources and wanted to do something like is being claimed, I would imagine they could do a much better job! We know they have done this type of thing before, but much more successfully. If it really is a conspiracy, how is it that they bungled it up so badly?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sufusci
If 911 was a real government conspiracy, why did they not do it correctly? Why leave any evidence? Any doubt? Why not go through with it properly and destroy all evidence and people involved. Etc etc... if this was a conspiracy, it seems like it was run by some incompetent buffoons.

Well for 1 we only have about 1/4 of the facts and evdience of what happened that day so there is not way to know what really happened.

Also if agencies like NORAD were incompetent why was no one punsihed or fired? In fact most of the people involved were given promotions and awards for letting hijacked planes fly around and crash into buildings.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sufusci

What did they mess up so badly if you aren't even sure it was a conspiracy yet?

Doesn't sound to me like there was a problem at all. It worked perfectly.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
No, I meant they wouldn't screw up this badly if they wanted to orchestrate it. They have done so before without trace. Obviously if you think there is a conspiracy, you are also saying that the complete operation was a botch job. I don't think that is very plausible - if you are the government, you obviously wouldn't want to have any trace you did this - so would do it properly right?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I believe they have many oncentration camps set up throughout america and are testing to see who knows and who doesnt..

I think they are trying to seperate the blind followers and the ones who do research and know about these things so they know who to put on their list...

anyways its impossible to cover up many things since people have footage, you cant hide some of the points that are shown in plain camera.

peace.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

No, I meant they wouldn't screw up this badly if they wanted to orchestrate it.

But you don't think it was really an inside job, right? So how badly can you really hypothetically say "they" must have screwed up? Obviously not enough for you to be able to tell the difference. Do you not see my point? It doesn't MATTER if everything is perfect. It only matters that "they" get away with it. You posting these things on the internet, is still them getting away. Even if you think they sucked it up. It doesn't matter.

And what exactly was so badly executed? Can you point to a specific example?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Doesn't sound to me like there was a problem at all. It worked perfectly.

Yes it had to be done pretty well, look at all the people that still believe the official story.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

I believe they have many oncentration camps set up throughout america and are testing to see who knows and who doesnt..

I think they are trying to seperate the blind followers and the ones who do research and know about these things so they know who to put on their list...

anyways its impossible to cover up many things since people have footage, you cant hide some of the points that are shown in plain camera.

peace.

Could you post more info on this? I'd love to see a video of these camps, or some other non-anecdotal evidence.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

No, I meant they wouldn't screw up this badly if they wanted to orchestrate it.

But you don't think it was really an inside job, right? So how badly can you really hypothetically say "they" must have screwed up? Obviously not enough for you to be able to tell the difference. Do you not see my point? It doesn't MATTER if everything is perfect. It only matters that "they" get away with it. You posting these things on the internet, is still them getting away. Even if you think they sucked it up. It doesn't matter.

And what exactly was so badly executed? Can you point to a specific example?

If it were an inside job, you wouldn't want to leave a shred of evidence right? Why risk it? Its just not worth it - the cost of being found out is massive, the reward the same. No self respecting intelligence agency would devise a conspiracy that can be found out would they? It just doesnt make sense.

Given 2 plans:
One is foolproof
Another is seethrough

Which would you choose?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

If it were an inside job, you wouldn't want to leave a shred of evidence right?

So you're admitting there is evidence of an inside job? But it can't really be evidence because if it was evidence then it shows the government screwed up, and you think that it's not possible for the guberment to screw up?

OK

I guess it depends on what you call evidence. I consider all videos of the WTC building collapses as evidence of an inside job. As JesusIsTruth said, you can't hide what was caught on video.

But, as has also been said, they obviously didn't screw up that bad cause so far they've got away with it.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

If it were an inside job, you wouldn't want to leave a shred of evidence right?

It could very well have been practically impossible to cover up everything. In such a case they could still get away with it. Mostly by obfuscation, lying, destroying evidence, stalling investigations, etc. etc., all going on while 95% of civilians are 100% ignorant to it all.

Given 2 plans:
One is foolproof
Another is seethrough

Which would you choose?

I give you two choices:

Red
Green

Which color is the sky?

[edit on 17-2-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Really? I thought that poll about that 90% of Americans didn't believe in the official story. Guess the Truthers were really good.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Really? I thought that poll about that 90% of Americans didn't believe in the official story.

Well most people seem like they believe the official story or they would be wanting a new investigation.

Also they would not be insulting the people who want to find the truth of what happened.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well for 1, they knew too many people would have seen the events unfold, kinda hard to eliminate tha many people and not keep it a secret..
i also tend to believ, since the quality of life ere has gone down, and tey dont like it when we are capable of critical thinking, along with their kinda like corporate businessmen.... they stop carring, got hier head in hte air, they think thier that damn good, and start too neglect things... making it easier for any of us, to eventually find something to discuss, or find as truth.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
basically, i think, they thinnk were so stupid right now, wede almsot never find anything... heads in the air=loss of self controll.

new topics

top topics

join